BY SERTA

Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Mega Parent Expert
I'V HEARD THAT THESE ARE THE BEST MATTRESS AND THEY ARE TOP QUALITY AND A FEW OF MY FAMILIES AND FRIEND HAVE A SET THEY DO FEEL REALLY SOFT AND YOU DO GET A GOOD NIGHT REST THEY RECOMMEND IT TO ME SO I'V GOT TO BUY ME A SET I NEED QUEEN SIZE LOVE MY QUEEN BED
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
The dual pump air mattress best ever. Has 2 pumps... one to fill it up and one to keep it filled while you sleep... quite and does not wake you up. Never goes flat and comfortable. So worth the money.
Kari E.
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
We have been sleeping on our serta iseries for a year now, we like it soo much better than other mattress brands we have had in the past.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I currently have a Serta mattress that I just love. It is so soft and comfy when I lay down that sometimes I don't want to get up. I opted for the pillowtop style and I'm very glad I did, it gives that extra layer of cushion that I love. I also love that I'm not waking up at night uncomfortable from the mattress any longer. Very good brand and quality.
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
My last mattress was a serta and current mattress is a serta. I really enjoy their beds. Usually a good price and very comfy!
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Great mattress. firm. great quality. lasts many years. i have some of the best sleep on this mattress.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
So, I decided to hunt for a good mattress pad. I went to Wal-Mart and the cheapest ones they had looked, well, cheap. Didn't look like it had much comfort at all. I decided to go with the Serta brand mattress pad. A little expensive, but hopefully worth it. Nope. It was as thin as a child's comforter. There was no cushion or comfort to it. I tried it out for about a week. This brand always seems to disappoint. I ended up taking a risk and going to Big Lots. I found me a Big Lots brand memory foam. It is wonderful. Within the first two nights, my back has felt so much better. I don't toss or turn in my sleep anymore. This is what heaven feels like. Sorry, Serta.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Its like sleeping on a cloud and as if you've never had a back pain in your life. I love serta mattress, I have one, my son had one and so do my parents.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Serta mattresses are really most common mattress out there. For good reason too, the value can not be beat and the quality is great. They will last for years to come. Recently we stayed in a hotel with the most amazing bed ever. We never wanted to get up, if we could have I would have spent the whole vacation in bed. So of course we had to peak at the mattress so we could go home and see about ordering one for us....and of course it was a Serta!
Winter P.
Winter P.
They have really good mattresses. I have one and honestly I sleep ok but its very soft and comfy
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I hear a lot of advertising for Serta and was just wondering if their mattresses were really as great and comfy as they sound.