BY SERTA

• I hear a lot of advertising for Serta and was just wondering if t...2 Answers
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
Have you ever heard get a better nights sleep with a new mattress well it’s true. I bought a new mattress and haven’t slept better. Great quality can’t put a price on a good nights rest.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Mega Parent Expert
I'V HEARD THAT THESE ARE THE BEST MATTRESS AND THEY ARE TOP QUALITY AND A FEW OF MY FAMILIES AND FRIEND HAVE A SET THEY DO FEEL REALLY SOFT AND YOU DO GET A GOOD NIGHT REST THEY RECOMMEND IT TO ME SO I'V GOT TO BUY ME A SET I NEED QUEEN SIZE LOVE MY QUEEN BED
Cindy S.
The dual pump air mattress best ever. Has 2 pumps... one to fill it up and one to keep it filled while you sleep... quite and does not wake you up. Never goes flat and comfortable. So worth the money.
Jessica G.
Niceville , FL
Serta MattressesInfluenster #giftcrush
Cant wait to get this baby! Excited for better sleep on a comphy mattress! Too excited!!!
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
We have been sleeping on our serta iseries for a year now, we like it soo much better than other mattress brands we have had in the past.
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Its like sleeping on a cloud and as if you've never had a back pain in your life. I love serta mattress, I have one, my son had one and so do my parents.
Winter P.
They have really good mattresses. I have one and honestly I sleep ok but its very soft and comfy
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Serta mattresses are really most common mattress out there. For good reason too, the value can not be beat and the quality is great. They will last for years to come. Recently we stayed in a hotel with the most amazing bed ever. We never wanted to get up, if we could have I would have spent the whole vacation in bed. So of course we had to peak at the mattress so we could go home and see about ordering one for us....and of course it was a Serta!
Amanda L.
We own a Serta, best quality for the price, also has a extremely amazing warranty, so comfortable, but you have to pick your desired firmness for your optimal comfort.
Carrie T.
We have a serta beauty rest mattress and I would say it is only 'okay'. We both woke up with back aches for the first few months and still don't sleep the best on it. We don't have it in the budget to replace the mattress so we are just having to make do until time to buy a new one.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I hear a lot of advertising for Serta and was just wondering if their mattresses were really as great and comfy as they sound.