Serta Mattresses uploaded by Mary M.Serta Mattresses uploaded by Mary M.Serta Mattresses uploaded by Mary M.

BY SERTA

Mary M.
Griffin, GA
#livelifenow #contest #searsdigital @influenster @sears I love my bed soo much it’s absolutely perfect I highly recommend this bed to everybody 😍😍😍😍😍 #comfort #awomensbeatfriend #allineedinlifeismyserta #contest #perfection #greatcomfort I PERSONAL HAVE A BED BACK AN SLEEPING ON THIS BED AN WAKEING UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE A BABY
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have you ever heard get a better nights sleep with a new mattress well it’s true. I bought a new mattress and haven’t slept better. Great quality can’t put a price on a good nights rest.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'V HEARD THAT THESE ARE THE BEST MATTRESS AND THEY ARE TOP QUALITY AND A FEW OF MY FAMILIES AND FRIEND HAVE A SET THEY DO FEEL REALLY SOFT AND YOU DO GET A GOOD NIGHT REST THEY RECOMMEND IT TO ME SO I'V GOT TO BUY ME A SET I NEED QUEEN SIZE LOVE MY QUEEN BED
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
So, I decided to hunt for a good mattress pad. I went to Wal-Mart and the cheapest ones they had looked, well, cheap. Didn't look like it had much comfort at all. I decided to go with the Serta brand mattress pad. A little expensive, but hopefully worth it. Nope. It was as thin as a child's comforter. There was no cushion or comfort to it. I tried it out for about a week. This brand always seems to disappoint. I ended up taking a risk and going to Big Lots. I found me a Big Lots brand memory foam. It is wonderful. Within the first two nights, my back has felt so much better. I don't toss or turn in my sleep anymore. This is what heaven feels like. Sorry, Serta.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I currently have a Serta mattress that I just love. It is so soft and comfy when I lay down that sometimes I don't want to get up. I opted for the pillowtop style and I'm very glad I did, it gives that extra layer of cushion that I love. I also love that I'm not waking up at night uncomfortable from the mattress any longer. Very good brand and quality.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Serta mattresses are really most common mattress out there. For good reason too, the value can not be beat and the quality is great. They will last for years to come. Recently we stayed in a hotel with the most amazing bed ever. We never wanted to get up, if we could have I would have spent the whole vacation in bed. So of course we had to peak at the mattress so we could go home and see about ordering one for us....and of course it was a Serta!
Carrie T.
We have a serta beauty rest mattress and I would say it is only 'okay'. We both woke up with back aches for the first few months and still don't sleep the best on it. We don't have it in the budget to replace the mattress so we are just having to make do until time to buy a new one.
Cindy S.
The dual pump air mattress best ever. Has 2 pumps... one to fill it up and one to keep it filled while you sleep... quite and does not wake you up. Never goes flat and comfortable. So worth the money.
Amanda L.
We own a Serta, best quality for the price, also has a extremely amazing warranty, so comfortable, but you have to pick your desired firmness for your optimal comfort.
Monica F.
Its like sleeping on a cloud and as if you've never had a back pain in your life. I love serta mattress, I have one, my son had one and so do my parents.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I hear a lot of advertising for Serta and was just wondering if their mattresses were really as great and comfy as they sound.
Mimi F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone know hoe this Serta sleeps?