Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box

I’m in the market for a new mattress, is this worth it?
Is this matress good for people with fibromyalgia and severe back pain ?
Es ortopédico, y donde puedo conseguirlo?
Start your review of Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box!
Chantel P.
Toronto, ON
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Chantel P.
I received the Queen size mattress! It went beyond my expectations. It was very soft and comfortable to sleep on.
zeba S.
Scarborough, ON
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by zeba S.
A busy day requires a good night sleep!! Have you ever had a super long day which leads you to feel super sleepy and tired but then the moment you get into bed you feel like you’re wide awake again? I swear it has happened to me a LOT! Sometimes It’s like your body is tired and you know you’re sleepy but you just CANNOT fall asleep! I hate that feeling because i cannot fall asleep on my schedule which then delays my start for next morning which leads to me being cranky and the whole day feel like haze! This is my first time trying out a mattress which was sent to me complimentary by @serta and @Influenster. I got this package about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to really try it out before I posted a review on this product because this can be a pricey purchase and I don’t want to post a review just for the heck of it. My husband and I have been trying this mattress for the past few weeks now and Oh boy has it made a difference? This mattress is not super firm which I love because it hugs your body so well! It feels like you’re sleeping on a cloud! I feel super rested in the mornings now which gives me some motivation to read a book in the morning before starting work! By the way, currently Reading “The quick & easy way to effective speaking” by Dale Carnegie Also —- swipe to see who else approves this mattress? 😻😻😻 Zeeshu & Rhaegar approve Serta Icomfort ! #voxbox #serta #mattress
Deborah S.
York, ON
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Deborah S.
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Deborah S.
I am still pinching myself that I got this mattress for free from Influenster. I was in actual desperate need of a new mattress for a few years now, and with the pandemic happening I could just not afford the splurge on a great bed. For months I was receiving monthly surveys from Influenster about mattress campaigns and I promised myself that if I didn’t get picked for any of the campaigns that I would cave and buy one. Almost unbelievably, I was chosen and this mattress arrived fairly quickly, wrapped tightly in it’s box. I was never sure about rolled mattresses, and especially this one being more expensive than a few others in the market. Additionally, I was chosen for a plush mattress (which I opted in for because I desperately needed this) when typically I’ve only slept on firm beds and I really thought Plush would be way too soft. From the get-go this mattress has been amazing. I feel like I’m sleeping on cloud 9! I was getting severe back pain from my last bed, I actually thought I was developing scoliosis to be honest. Everyday was a struggle to wake up and move my body how it was intended to move. I literally used to take days off because of my pain and lack of sleep through tossing and turning all night long. Today, I wake up refreshed and so ready for my day. I also feel the cooling technology from the fabric and never wake up in a sweat anymore (my bf either and he sleeps very hot). This bed is doing wonders for my body and mental health. Sleep is so important, and when your mattress is working against you, life can ultimately be horrible. I feel like my life has made a shift for the better since getting amazing sleep quality every night. I find I’m even waking up earlier, as my body is rested with no nightly nightmares along with tossing and turning. Thank you Influenster and Serta! I have and will be telling everyone about this amazing product!
Alaine P.
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Alaine P.
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Alaine P.
Thrilled to have received this complimentary mattress as a voxbox!! It came in a box, rolled up, so as you can imagine it was lighter than your traditional mattress. That said, once rolled out, it’s pretty big and thick. The box itself is large but isn’t too difficult to move around, and there’s some hole handle inserts on the side that make it easier to carry. Unpacking wasn’t difficult, and it didn’t take time to unravel itself into its intended shape once unrolled. Pretty much ready right away, surprisingly sturdy and durable looking for something that was rolled into a box! One con though for me was the excessive plastic layers of packaging that just seemed wasteful. After using it for a few weeks, here are my thoughts on the quality of the bed…and I think it’s also influenced by personal preference. I’m super picky about bedding, and my ideal mattress is something that’s mid-firm, pillow top, that has a bit of a “sink in” feeling to it. This mattress was much firmer than I’d expect for one that comes in a box. I’m a side sleeper and the firmness made me adjust to sleeping on my back, just didn’t feel right sleeping on my side. I’m a bit on the fence because I’m used to, and prefer, something more plush, pillow top like. If you like mattresses on the firmer side, this is for you.
Sarita S.
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Sarita S.
I got the plush mattress and have been sleeping so much better. It''s honestly as sleeping on a cloud and keeps me cool. Been sleeping on it for 1 month and I absolutely love it. Great packaging, but need to find a way to reduce the plastic.
Ashley G.
Montréal, QC
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Ashley G.
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Ashley G.
Somebody pinch me! I still can’t believe I received this bomb vox box! It was pretty cool that the mattress came all rolled up and vacuum sealed. It was fun to let it puff up (although I did get impatient to try it haha). This mattress was cooling which is great because I’m a human heater when I sleep. It’s the right amount of firm and soft. Honestly best sleep I’ve ever had. Oh and king size? SO much room for activities!
Kimberly D.
Calgary, AB
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Kimberly D.
I've been sleeping on this mattress for a couple of weeks now and I'm completely shocked at how comfortable it is. I've always preferred fluffy, pillowy mattresses and this certainly isn't either. It's a dense memory foam and to be honest, my first impression when I laid down on it was that I'd hate it. After about 5 minutes of laying in my bed on night one, the mattress started forming to my body's contours. It felt like I was being cradled and supported from head to toe. As I rolled onto my side to fall asleep, the mattress moved with me. And when I woke up in the morning, I was shocked to be able to easily get out of bed, stretch and go about my day without any pain or stiffness in my back -- something I've lived with for years. Every night I've spent on this bed has been better than the last. My husband, who also suffers from back and neck pain, has been pleasantly surprised, as well. When we received this product to try, we weren't sure we'd be keeping it but we've now discarded our old mattress and we've completed changed our views on what constitutes a good, comfortable bed. On top of that, this mattress is compact, easy to roll up and move around, and affordable! I highly, highly recommend it!
Grace R.
Surrey, BC
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Grace R.
I received this mattress a few weeks ago now, which happened to coincide with my new floors being put in. I can honestly say that the mattress is sooooo comfortable. It’s not a super firm mattress and has a memory foam feel to it. The cooling technology makes it so the mattress doesn’t add any unnecessary heat which is great for anyone who heats up while they sleep! It was delivered in a smaller box which made it easy to move around and it expanded in no time. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase and upgrade to a new mattress.
Leslie  U.
Scarborough, ON
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Leslie  U.
I was lucky enough to get the King serta icomfort plush bed through influenster. I already have a bed in a box and can provide a great comparison. I currently have the Bloom from sleep country. The day I unravelled the icomfort I was able to tell right away the surface was cooler and more plush. The first night I slept on the mattress it took some getting used to because the Bloom is much firmer. The first morning that I woke up the first thing I noticed was that my back pain had vanished. I used to get back pain mid back and between my shoulder blades. This was the first morning in over 2 years that I didn’t wake up with it. The memory foam really hugs to your body giving you support in all the areas you need it without being too soft! I can compare the feel of this bed most to the original Casper but better because it is much cooler on the skin. The only con is that I don’t want to get out of bed now! I recommend this mattress to EVERYONE! Great quality, comfortable sleep and looking at the price online it is affordable. It was easy to set up and took about 6 hours to get to its maximum firmness. Try it out you will love it! I promise!
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Serta iComfort Special Edition Mattress-in-a-Box uploaded by Orielle M.
The Serta iComfort mattress has been a blessing. The mattress arrived in a fairly large box. We were fortunate enough to receive a King sized mattress for our master bedroom. It is quite heavy and will require more than one person especially if you need to haul it up stairs. Once we were ready to unbox it, we took it out of the box and placed the roll on our boxspring. The package came with plastic cutters to get through each layer. Once the first layer of plastic was removed, we unrolled the mattress to fit our frame. We then began to remove the second layer. When performing this step, be sure not to cut into the mattress itself as it will start to expand as soon as you make your first cut. When all the wrapping was removed we left it for a couple hours to expand. The manufacturer advises that it could take up to 24h to reach its full capacity, but it was perfectly comfortable a few hours after unboxing. Our first night was a sure indicator that we were going to love this mattress. My husband and I slept soundly through the night, which hasn't happened in many months. He often moves around when he sleeps. With our older mattress, every time he moved, I could feel it. since we've had the Serta, I am able to have an uninterrupted night's sleep. The one con that we have experienced was the cooling top makes the surface of the mattress slippery. This has cause our fitted bedsheet to come undone. Since owning the mattress this has happened at least once a week. Overall, I would highly recommend this mattress, especially for sleepers who get hot at night. The cooling top was definitely a game changer! We are thankful to Influenster, The Brick and Serta for the opportunity to test this product.