Serta Hybrid 10 inch

by Serta

Sleep comfortably and deeply with the Serta Hybrid mattress. The blend of gel memory foam and Serta coils provides perfectly balanced comfort and full body support for revitalizing sleep. Serta’s coil technology and breathable foams provide the perfect blend of cooling comfort. The comfort you expect from Serta is now conveniently packaged in a box—ready to use in minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Serta Hybrid 10 inch!
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
I really like this bed it's very comfortable and it feels like sleeping on a cloud to me a little pricey but it's a quality brand no improvement needed its something that I would recommend to try it and see what you think about this mattress yourself
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
I didn't like this bed. Memory foam just doesn't give me enough support and I end up sleeping bad. I think it's a good price point though if your not looking to spend a ton of money.
Nikki G.
I enjoy sleeping in this mattress every day to the point that I don't even want to get out of bed.🛌 Recommend this mattress, you won't regret it.😉
Kenyatta D.
I still have some problems with a sore back when I wake up. It is easy to fall asleep and stay asleep. I would buy another serta but not this one
Raven S.
Henrico, VA
Finding the right mattress can come with trial and error. After many brands that made promises of a goodnight sleep, I did not find that until I tried Serra Hybrid. Literally the best slee I’ve ever had.
Nicole L.
gloversville
It doesn’t bounce back very well. Once I made my spot in it, it became uncomfortable for others to sleep in it
Ethan O.
Webster, KY
This product is so amazing and it is a life changer it is definitely worth the money to say goodbye to back pain. This bed fits your body as you sleep in it and as I have found out this bed does not wear in as much as other leading ordinary beds. I want to recommend this bed to people with body pain or sore muscles it definitely will help. I hope this review helped you.
Nikki S.
Bethany, OK
Great matress for the price. It has held up well. Gojng on 2 years and I am a plus size gal so thats saying a lot. Even if I had to buy a new mattress every 5 years Id be happy with the quality and price point of this one.
Kelsey J.
scottsboro
Love this bed, I currently sleep on it right now ! I’m thinking of sizing up but other than that it’s been a great bed!

Looking for your answer?