Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil Acure Organics 1 fl oz Cream uploaded by Danielle T.Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil Acure Organics 1 fl oz Cream uploaded by Tina F.Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil Acure Organics 1 fl oz Cream uploaded by Madelin G.

BY ACURE

Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil by Acure Organics 1 fl oz Cream Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil 1 fl oz Cream Product With blue tansy jasmine for normal to sensitive skin. No need to feel blue with our antioxidant rich blue tansy oil. A concentrated blend of nourishing botanicals to soothe and refresh thirsty skin. This night time oil is used in place of a night cream for those seeking deep hydration and balance. 100 VEGAN. 0 QUESTIONABLE. Paraben free sulfate free phthalate free mineral oil free petrolatum free silicone free and cruelty free. Directions Warm 1-2 pumps in the palm and press into the face neck dcollet. Other Ingredients CAPRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL) PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) OIL ULTRAMARINE BLUE (C177007) VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL ALEURITES MOLUCCANUS (KUKUI NUT) SEED OIL TANACETUM ANNUUM (BLUE TANSY) FLOWER OIL ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) O see more...

• Is this really as good as it says it is or is it better t...2 Answers
Kylie P.
After trying Herbivore Lapis and Sunday Riley Luna - I was ready to shell out serious $$$ for either of the two... and then I went to Marshall's and found this little gem on CLEARANCE for $8. I've looked it up on Amazon too and saw it for around $12. This product is amazing! Blue tansy is an anti-inflammatory that helps soothe and calm my face redness. The serum isn't actually blue - no dye is added which I love. It smells nice and light. I only use like one pump and a half, sometimes too if I feel like I need serious repair. It takes probably about 20 minutes to sink into my skin. But seriously for this price you can't go wrong!! GET THIS!
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
I’ve been using this product for 2 or 3 days and I honestly like to used the product around 2 weeks until I do a review but I couldn’t wait, pro it’s very hydrating and that’s all. Con since day 1 I got a weird texture and smalls bumps on my forehead, day 2 the bumps are now in my cheeks. I just don’t like there’s no much to say about it but I’m grateful that I did not got any breakouts #skincare #skincareroutine #makeup #beautyblogger #cosmetics #beautyproducts #instaskin #instabeauty #lifestyle #face
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love Sunday Riley Luna Oil but my God it costs too much! I kept trying to find a good dupe. The Jordan Sammual Oil I like best it has a retinol in it. I am not sure if this Acure brand has a retinol in it or not. I do think at my age I benefit from retinol products. I like this Oil it is very hydrating and feels luxurious on the skin. I am very pleased with the price.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Good dupe for Herbivore Lapis Facial Oil. I love this! It sinks into skin so well. After I apply this at night, my skin looks very well hydrated and the best part, it doesn’t irritate my skin! I would recommend this to everyone! Great price, great results!
Kassi B.
Alexandria, VA
This blue tansy oil is one of my favorites and an absolutely must have in my stash. It does seriously soothe the skin, which is huge considering my skin sensitivities. My husband even used it when his skin was irritated and he saw immediate results. It absorbs easily into my skin and doesn't cause any pilling. Will always have this one in my stash.
Jeanna M.
I love the smell, and it absorbs in to my skin, underneath lotion really nicely. And I love the scent! It’s a great dupe to the more expensive version that can go for $80 or so. only con would be to remove the caprylic trygliceride, which is a coconut oil derivative and can break out some people.
Danielle T.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I had a month sample of Herbivore's Blue Tansy night oil and the Acure Seriously Soothing made SO much more of a difference in less time. I use this before I apply Differin because my skin tends to get a little bit irritated, and in the morning there is no dryness, no flakiness, no irritation. Seriously, try this out. And the price tag is so much nicer vs the Herbivore oil.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Let's start with smell it's gross. However it leaves my skin feeling super moisturized. I have Sahara desert face and this turly plumps it up with moisture without being super heavy
Madelin G.
norman
I’ve been loving giving this oil a try! It has some great ingredients and I loved that it was under $15! Blue tansy is great for alleviating irritated skin and squalane is great for moisturizing
Diana M.
Miami
I was excited to find this product because I really like Herbivore's Lapis oil and how my skin reacts to Blue Tansy. This was a very light version and left my skin thirsty after I used it. It's not for me, but might be a good fit for someone with oilier skin and less need for moisture.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Is this really as good as it says it is or is it better to just stick with straight argan oil?

back