BY ACURE

Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil by Acure Organics 1 fl oz Cream Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil 1 fl oz Cream Product With blue tansy jasmine for normal to sensitive skin. No need to feel blue with our antioxidant rich blue tansy oil. A concentrated blend of nourishing botanicals to soothe and refresh thirsty skin. This night time oil is used in place of a night cream for those seeking deep hydration and balance. 100 VEGAN. 0 QUESTIONABLE. Paraben free sulfate free phthalate free mineral oil free petrolatum free silicone free and cruelty free. Directions Warm 1-2 pumps in the palm and press into the face neck dcollet. Other Ingredients CAPRYLIC CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL) PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) OIL ULTRAMARINE BLUE (C177007) VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL ALEURITES MOLUCCANUS (KUKUI NUT) SEED OIL TANACETUM ANNUUM (BLUE TANSY) FLOWER OIL ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) O see more...

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love Sunday Riley Luna Oil but my God it costs too much! I kept trying to find a good dupe. The Jordan Sammual Oil I like best it has a retinol in it. I am not sure if this Acure brand has a retinol in it or not. I do think at my age I benefit from retinol products. I like this Oil it is very hydrating and feels luxurious on the skin. I am very pleased with the price.
Danielle T.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I had a month sample of Herbivore's Blue Tansy night oil and the Acure Seriously Soothing made SO much more of a difference in less time. I use this before I apply Differin because my skin tends to get a little bit irritated, and in the morning there is no dryness, no flakiness, no irritation. Seriously, try this out. And the price tag is so much nicer vs the Herbivore oil.
Annie D.
Boise , ID
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really enjoying this product so far. I apply it at night on top of night cream & while I haven’t seen any major changes, I do think this really helps to hydrate my skin. It soaks in beautifully & leaves my skin soft & not greasy at all.
Cass M.
I use this oil in the daytime. I have very dry, dehydrated, aging skin. I also use it in my hair on my hands and nails. It is soothing, calming and hydrating. I wish it came in a larger bottle!
Madelin G.
norman
I’ve been loving giving this oil a try! It has some great ingredients and I loved that it was under $15! Blue tansy is great for alleviating irritated skin and squalane is great for moisturizing
Adriana A.
Buena Park , CA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve recently added this to my skincare routine and so far I’m liking it. I feel when I have some redness and I use this product it helps calm my skin. My skin feels nice and soft. At first it can feel greasy and oily but since it’s a night oil it does absorb very nicely by the time I wake up.
Skye B.
New Port Richey, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Honestly interesting is a good way to describe this. I do like it , has a scent but it's not bad. It's an oil so can be easy to go over board. I use it at night and haven't had any issues and it leaves my skin feeling soft
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
I feel like this oil is just an incredibly soothing, calming and comfortable thing to apply. I have other oils I like for my face, so I only use this on my neck for now but I like it! I wouldn’t say it’s a staple, but it’s good to try in your routine. Blue Tansy is gaining popularity and there are definitely some benefits - give it s try!
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love everything about this product except of the smell. Other than that it works very good, moisturize skin and gets rid of redness. A glass bottle is a plus too
Courtney B.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Target
I liked the consistency of the oil and how it laid on my face but it did break me out due to the coconut oil in it. I really don’t know why beauty products have coconut oil in them anymore due to so many negative reviews. I do love other Acure products!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Is this really as good as it says it is or is it better to just stick with straight argan oil?
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
Has anyone used blue tansy oil? Which one would you recommend? Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask