BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSerious Skin Care
SERIOUS SKINCARE A-DEFIANCE RETINOL RENEWAL GEL

SERIOUS SKINCARE A-DEFIANCE RETINOL RENEWAL GEL

by Serious Skin Care

Clinically shown to start reducing the look of wrinkles overnight and over 28 days of continued use Clinically shown to help increase the appearance of skin's brightness in 28 nights of use Helps improves the look of skin's smoothness Features 9 different AHA sources: lactic acid, glycolic acid, mandelic acid, extract of: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, lemon and peach Clinical Studies Skin Wrinkles Testing In a clinical study of 30 volunteers using Retinol Renewal Gel Multi-Tasking Overnight Reveal as directed nightly for 28 days, the following results were instrumentally measured (DERMATOP) and reported: 1 day after first application: 14% reduction in the appearance of visible wrinkles

A beauty age-defying gel applied to the skin at night to help skin look refreshed; 1 fl. oz. Retinol Renewal Gel Multi-Tasking Overnight Reveal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SERIOUS SKINCARE A-DEFIANCE RETINOL RENEWAL GEL!
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
I received this in a kit with 2 other vitamin a products and absolutely love it. I only use this every 3-4 days as i also use another similar product. This has changed my skin for the better. I have been using SSC for over 6 years and wish more people knew and talked about it. Such a great company.
Daphne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product. It helps clear my skin. After using it my skin feels so smooth. I have large pores and it helps to minimize them. It is my favorite brand.

Looking for your answer?