BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSerious Skin Care
a Force Xr Retinol Serum Concentrate Huge 2 Oz Fast Shipping

Serious Skin Care a Force Xr Retinol Serum Concentrate Huge 2 Oz. Fast Shipping

by Serious Skin Care

Serious Skincare A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate Harness the power of wrinkle-fighting ingredients nanofied into a lightweight, easy-to-wear serum. This concentrated formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and offers the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Serious Skin Care a Force Xr Retinol Serum Concentrate Huge 2 Oz. Fast Shipping!
Michelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is great ! I saw some changes within a month of using . When I first ordered this product it came in a kit with other products and this is the only one I will be repurchasing .
Jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
I have been using this every night for the past 6 months and have seen such an amazing difference. SSC isn’t widely talked about but it’s definitely worth trying. I’ve used SSC products for over 8 years and can’t imagine not having it in my routine.
Jennifer  A.
San Antonio, TX
This has been a godsend for me. It keeps my skin looking younger and supple. My only complaint is that after a few years of use I experience slight melasma along my jawline when using this. I've compensated by using this only at night and every few days. I also use this with a serum that can counter the effects. I used this for 5 years without discoloration, I'm sure it's due to changes in my skin, but it's enough for me to say that if you are sensitive you may want to seek different options.
Tussanee  N.
Riverside, CA
Love all lines of serious skin care, high quality product but reasonable prices. Easily to apply to skin.
Bena O.
Seguin, TX
I bought this as part of a package with free shipping and including a cleanser, this retinol serum, a large bottle of moisturizer and an eye cream. The serum has not produced miracles (I am over 60) but I do feel as though I am holding my own. I will continue to purchase this because it is a bargain when purchased as a complete group of products.
Mary H.
Jacksons Gap, AL
A Force XR serum by Serious Skin Care is pretty good, especially for those starting out using retinols. It works gently over time. I did not see immediate results right away. Serious Skincare A-Force XR Serum All of the A line is great for those over 40.
Kim D.
One of my favorite serums. A very good value especially in a package with moisturizer, cleanser, and eye cream.
Michelle L.
Use as part of whole Retin-A line but too soon to tell if any results. Does not irritate skin or make me break out so that's a plus because I do have sensitive skin.
Jess C.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love this it goes on your face silky smooth and drives down after a minute or two it also gives you the results that you want.

Looking for your answer?