BY SERIE EXPERT

Shampoo for Vivid Hair Color After few washes, colored hair tends to become dull and fade. But with L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, not anymore. Part of the serie expert range from L'Oreal Professional, this shampoo doesn't let color fade and keeps it vivid and vibrant for long. Makes hair color last longer Keeps the vibrancy of hair color intact Removes residue This lightweight, creamy formula cleanses residue promoting healthy hair and scalp. Just For You: Colored hair A Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo utilizes Incell-Hydro, a double locking technology that forms a protective shield around your hair to repel water. It prolongs hair color, adds magical shine and enhances the beauty of your colored hair. Get Started: Apply evenly through your wet hair. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. see more...

Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
My natural hair color is brown but I died it blonde over the course of two years however I recently died it darker than it was before. My first go around back to dark faded so fast I was back in the salon within two weeks. After my second color, I purchased this shampoo. WOW! It’s don’t a fantastic job at protecting my color, especially during those summer months. I haven’t gone back for a color treatment in over a month and my hair is almost the same color as it was day one. Aside from color protection, I’ve also noticed significantly less breakage. It leaves my hair feeling soft as well. Would recommend to anyone who colors their hair and has a hard time keeping it from fading.
Lyrah C.
Very good I like it so much my hair is soft and easy to manage my hair color is golden blonde
Aleisha H.
I have been using this product for over a year now consistently and I am in love! My hair feels healthier, stronger and looks fuller than it has ever been! The best part of this product is a small amount goes a long way! The smell isn't too overpowering either! This product is a must have for me!