HealthHerbal Supplementsnone
Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula

Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula

by none

. Improves the appearance of scars . A dermatologist recommended, proprietary formula of phospholipids, silicone, and Amazonian Pracaxi oil designed to: . Improve the appearance of old or new scars resulting from surgical procedures, burns, cuts, lacerations and acne Moisturize and reduce roughness Promote a more even skin tone. 855.5.CYNOVA (888.529.6682) Apply to affected areas three times a day or as directed by a physician. © Cynova LaboratoriesShow moreWarningsAvoid using near eyes and mouth. Not for use on open wounds. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children. For topical dermatologist use only.

Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula How long did it take to see results?
Does this [product:serica-moisturizing-scar-formula-1-oz] help with dark spots? did it make anybody breakout?
Anyone tried this for scars and does it work??
Start your review of Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula I have used Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula for burns only so far. I'm talking about hitting an oven rack many times or just getting burned cooking baking in my kitchen. I applied Serica it's just like Vaseline as being more of an ointment a little greasy so I make sure to rub it in thoroughly as to not leave any on my furniture. It quickly moisturizes my burns and improves the appearance of old or new scars. Leaving you with a more even skin tone. I think it works amazingly. And I highly recommend Serica for burns. It's a great burn product.
Paula S.
Newark, DE
I have been using this Scar gel consistently for about 18 months. I used it on scarring from a dog bite, & a keloid left from the healing of a mole remover. The texture of my skin in these 2 areas is practically back to pre-injury. My skin is smooth. The discoloration also is mostly gone. Up close, you can see the scars, but from a few feet away, the scars are not visible! Fantastic product!
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula uploaded by Jessica G.
Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am still using this product to get rid of a hypertrophic burn scar that I received to my wrist following airbag deployment during a car accident. So far after about three weeks of continuous use (2-3 times per day), I’ve noticed a significant decrease in the overall redness surrounding the raised portion. The pictures here are taken in the same lighting 3 weeks apart, and my scar was about 5 months old at the time of starting the treatment - if you have minor burn that is red/purple but not raised, this product will work well and quickly! The company says to use it for 12 weeks for full results. This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and she is confident that the raised portion of my scar will also be positively impacted by even longer use.
Ainsley O.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is the only one that has actually helped with the appearance of my scarring. It is lightweight but powerful and is a great value! I have loved my results.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! I got scratched under my eye by my dog, within months of using this, you can’t even tell!
Cristiane T.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been use this moisturizing for few months, and pretty works good for me, I have a lot of keloids, and it getting much better than was before
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for about a week now and can already see a difference in the appearance of my acne scars. I always wear some sort of facial makeup every day because I am self conscious about my skin. This gel gives me hope that I may get to a place where I need no Facial makeup!!!