Serial

by Serial

#3 in Podcast

Serial is an investigative journalism podcast hosted by Sarah Koenig, narrating a nonfiction story over multiple episodes. The series was co-created and is co-produced by Koenig and Julie Snyder and developed by This American Life.

What is this podcast about?
Start your review of Serial!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
I loved serial season one, but season 2 was not for me. It felt like an ad the whole time.
Drew S.
Dallas, TX
Why is Sarahs’s voice so soothing! Like she could read the encyclopedia and I believe I would be interested! Truly season 1 is soooooo frustrating to listen to, as I don’t feel the cops were working with all the facts and too many loose ends. I listened to this and watched making a murder right next to one another and I just feel both had flaws.
Amy R.
I have listened to the first season of Serial at least four times, and still don't know what to believe. Serial was my first introduction into true crime podcasts - and I feel like it was the same for a lot of people! I wasn't as invested in Season Two - I listened, but never re-listened. Season Three was a bit more interesting because there were new cases every episode but, again, I was never quite as involved as I was in Season One. I really hope that there is a follow-up season to Adnan's case!
Nessa D.
Bellingham, MA
This is a great podcast if you’re interested in learning about serial killers, definitely a good listen
Amanda H.
Orlando, FL
Serial is mind blowing and it just shows the amount of caring that these folks have for the TRUTH and protecting not only the victims but, for seeking the real story and never leaving a stone unturned. This is the most engaging podcast and it really sucks you in to this story and you will binge a whole season without even realizing it!
amy Z.
Cypress, TX
If you're into crime, drama, who did it, guilty/not guilty stories, Serial is the spot for you. If you liked Making a Murderer on Netflix, you will like this. I didn't think I'd ever listen to podcasts until I started listening to this one and I was HOOKED. Start with the Adnan Syed story which I believe is the first season, Sarah gives us facts, interviews, stays neutral, is VERY good at giving all POV of a case and will leave you at the edge of your seat. Definitely recommend this one.
Joe M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I listened to this podcast about three years ago and I still think about it to this day. When I first started it I immediately could not stop listening to it. I literally sat in my car and listened through five episodes entirely. Finished it in like two days and loved every second of it.
Sterling D.
this podcast is amazing and almost always my go to when i’m at work. it will keep your on your toes
Amanda S.
Floral Park, NY
Ugh sooo good. I was like obessed. Finished all seasons sooo fast. Deff recommend. Listen!!!
Lacey T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I am such a fan of serial! It’s entertaining in every episode. Easy to listen and a great starter podcast into the true crime world!