Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesSergeant's
Yippie Skippy 100 Training Pads

Sergeant's Yippie Skippy 100 Training Pads

by Sergeant's

Great for a variety of uses, these doggie training pads by Sergeant's make cleaning up accidents in your home easy and quick. Very absorbent and contains a gel inside pad to hold wetness that will not drip. Pack of 100. Specially treated to attract your dog to the pad. Super absorbent gel locks in wetness in seconds. Drip proof.: Size: 100 ct.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sergeant's Yippie Skippy 100 Training Pads!
Amanda B.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our poodle was potty pad trained and most went outside. As she got older it was harder for her not to have accidents , so keeping the pads down helped her when she was having trouble controlling her. Bladder. We use these as a training exercise, but mainly when the dog is going to be in the house for prolong periods of time in the kennel or by themselves for a bit.
Claire V.
birmingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm giving it high marks because they are decent however my puppy never used them.him and the kitten just used to try and eat them
Alexys R.
whittier, CA
I use to get these for my puppies when I first got them :) it helped them a lot!
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are really good for when you get a new puppies it helps them out a lot,
These are really good for when you get a new puppies it helps them out a lot,
Sarah G.
TBH I use these for my husband when he comes home from a drink night out!!
TBH I use these for my husband when he comes home from a drink night out!!
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
These are great when you have puppies I use them with both my dogs to house train them and I caught on real quick
Chloe S.
Bathgate
I use these for my older dog as sometimes she has accidents. Although her memory isn't what it used to be, she knows what they're for and if she feels like she won't make it outside that's where she goes
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
Very good for house training little puppys always use these for early stage training! easy and disposable

Looking for your answer?