BY SERGEANT'S #72 in Health & Grooming

Sergeants Pet Care Products Vetscription Worm-Away for Cats, Capsules: Worm-Away for cats For the removal of large roundworms Each capsule contains 140mg Piperazine 12 capsules per box see more...

Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
I’ve had plenty of stray kitties over the years that have shown up at our door looking for a home. A great number of these strays have had worms. Unfortunately, you can’t always afford a vet visit. This is a great over the counter alternative, and works very well. However, if it’s an extreme case, I definitely urge you to make the vet visit, for the sake of your kitty.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wasn't pleased with this. It didn't work on my cat & she ended up getting very sick. I ended up just paying $8 for the good stuff from my vet.
Shannon D.
Since use of this treatment only one time, no site of worms at all. All three cats are huge and overweight if anything so certain works well
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
How do the capsules compare to liquid worm medicine that you would add to your cats food? Do the cats seem to respond better to the capsules?
Jossie K.
Everett, PA
Hi I gave my cat worm away yesterday but when I looked it up they are actually hookworms cuz they are very little unlike roundworms. I also have revolution that does treat hookworm but I'm scared of combining the two. Really need to get this issue solved asap as I have small children one of which likes to put stuff in her mouth so would it be OK to give so soon?