Sergeant's Pet Products Sergeant's Gold Flea and Tick Cat Shampoo - 12 oz

by Sergeant's Pet Products

Gold 12 Ounces Cat Grooming Supplies / Cat Supplements Active-pyriproxyfen .01% Pyrethrins .15% Piperonyl Butoxide 1.5% N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide .5% Other Ingredients 97.84% Shampoo For Cats For Removal And Prevention Of Fleas Ticks And Grooming Purposes. All items are brand new, never worn and never used. We guarantee the authenticity of all items.

How does this flea shampoo compare with others? And does it kill every flea and egg the first time?
Does it really work? We think our cat has a flea allergy.
Start your review of Sergeant's Pet Products Sergeant's Gold Flea and Tick Cat Shampoo - 12 oz!
4 years agoNew York, NY
Have no complaints about this product. We have strictly indoor cats so we don't have to worry much about flea and ticks but we do occasionally rescue a street cat and love to have this in our grooming kit for them. The cats don't seem to mind it, it protects and gets them very clean and most importantly flea and tick free.
4 years ago
I use this product on both my indoor and outdoor cat(s). And it works great, leaves them smelling good ! It takes the dirt off my outdoor cat (white cat) and I suppose it works for fleas because he doesn't have any. Also works with my indoor cat, leaves her coat really shiny (she's an all black cat).
4 years agoSeminole, Fl
I can't rave about this product and the brand it self. I love sergeant's products , the quality is amazing for the price. I have purchased a lot of different shampoos and this one is by far the best one. My kitty doesn't mind the smell and the formula it's so creamy.
4 years agoGeorgetown, KY
I used this product on my cat that I had taken in and it worked very well. I think I had gotten all the fleas out but washed her twice just in case. I would use this product and brand again if I needed to.
3 years agoAlamo, TX
Sergeant's Pet Products Sergeant's Gold Flea and Tick Cat Shampoo - 12 oz uploaded by Catherine S.
It's an okay product to use on your pets at the last minute for a good clean. Helps to get rid of fleas & leaves them smelling nice afterwards.
4 years agoOxford, GA
We use this on my kitties and it's the only product we trust. It makes them so soft and clean. Kills the fleas effectively. Smells good.
4 years agoPerryville, MO
It works to kill the fleas on the animal, but doesn't seem to do anything to prevent a new batch from jumping on.
4 years agoWasco, CA
Love it really works for my kitten she loves it ! Makes her fur look a bit shiny than before!