Sergeant's Pet Products Pork Humerous Bone 47395 by Sergeant's Pet

by Sergeant's Pet Products

Dog bones pork humerus bone Pork humerus bone recommended for dogs 30 pounds or less. Promotes chewing for healthier teeth and gums. Long lasting chew, helps prevent boredom.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sergeant's Pet Products Pork Humerous Bone 47395 by Sergeant's Pet!
Chesterfield , MO
I got this expecting it to be similar to a product I buy from a natural pet store in my home town, but it's not. For a heavy chewer, it splinters easily and breaks apart. I was worried about my dog choking when I have it to her. It might have just been the one I got, but I won't take that risk again.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I keep a several of these on hand this time of year. When hurricane season comes around this is the best diversion I can have to keep my pups calm! They love them and totally forget what is going on outside.

Looking for your answer?