Sergeants Pet Care Prod.inc. Sergeants Pet Care Products Crazy Claws Assorted Interactive Cat Nip Cat Toy 36

BY SERGEANTS PET CARE PROD.INC.

SGZ1081 Features Catnip toy Entertain your cat for hours Feathers Toys dangle to encourage your cat to jump Product Type: Ball Toys/Chasers Catnip: Yes Material: Fabric/Fleece Primary Color: Blacks & Grays Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions 3.75" H x 5.5" W x 1" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 3.75 Overall Width - Side to Side: 5.5 Overall Depth - Front to Back: 1 Overall Product Weight: 0.29 see more...

• How long did these last for you? I want a toy that will last a wh...7 Answers
  • Does it make a squeaky sound?14 Answers
Rose L.
Rose L.
Pet Lover Expert
These are cheap enough to keep buying, as kittens and cats, especially when you have a big and strong cat that destroys almost every toy in a day, he actually makes his siblings upset with him for breaking all the new toys, so he has to play with them last because he's too strong. He upsets himself. The feather toys with catnip and bells will delight every cat.
Sam C.
Sam C.
My cat goes crazy for these toys! She loves catnip and it makes her go nuts so that combined with feathers and she's ecstatic. She'll wrestle around with it for hours on the floor. They're super cheap too.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Awesome toys my cats love them . I don't let them play with out watching them because of the feathers are easy to come off and I don't want the kittens to get choked.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert
The feather part gets licked and chewed off first thing. Our cats love this! It's a good value as theirs is one of the few toys that actually gets use! Our American short hairs like to play fetch with this!
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
All of my very picky kitties love these toys, it's a great mix of cat nip and feathers and everything else kitties love. The price is purrfect because my boy kitty likes to rip off the feathers
Josephine G.
Josephine G.
Hallsville, MO
It's durable and cheap my ferrets love playing with them. I'd would get the feathered ones so that way they would chase it instead of just chewing.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
My cat loves her toys. She plays and plays with those toys. They are all over my house. I buy more than 2 and she's crazy for it.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
I love this for my pet because it looks so cute and my pet loves play with it! I 100% recomend this because is cheap and really easy to find
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
My cat loves these ! His next one will be for christmas .. he is a year old and a rescue this is one if the many ways I spoil him !
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Omg my cat loves his .highly recommend this for any cat .not to pricey either. Walmart has them
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Does it make a squeaky sound?
Avery R.
Avery R.
How long did these last for you? I want a toy that will last a while.