Sergeant's Gold Cat Squeeze-On Pest Control - Cats 5 lbs. and Over uploaded by Ann C.

BY SERGEANT'S

Sergeant's gold cat squeeze-on pest control - cats 5 lbs. And over see more...

• Did you see REAL results ?1 Answers
  • Does it ensure that the cat doesn't get harmed / affected in the ...1 Answers
  • "Helped my cat get rid of fleas and no more itchy." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
If I could give a zero I would!! This did nothing for my kitties. They poor things still have fleas and now I'm out money for nothing!! No change at all... I won't recommend to other cat owners. In fact I'll tell people to not waste their money just go with another brand.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
Super important to protect our pets and this does the job. Cat is very important as she will bring in the fleas to the dog so it's important to give this to her first.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Helped my cat get rid of fleas and no more itchy. Poor cat was going crazy lol. I put it on once and they won't come back until after a few months but it works instantly, but it might be different with others and on how bad the fleas are.
Carlynn D.
Carlynn D.
Jefferson, GA
This did not help with my cats fleas AT ALL. It was a complete waste of money. Would not recommend.
Waste of money. Do not use. These made my cat very sick.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Scotrun, PA
This product made our cats super itchy afterwards and after seeing that behavior we read reviews for it. We washed the cats off immediately. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Eau Claire, WI
VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PET! Known issues with dosing and toxicity, including skin irritations, vomiting, seizures, death. DO NOT BUY. Cheaper isn't always better!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
This product did not work at all, and to make matters worse made my cats ill.
Summer W.
Did you see REAL results ?
Summer W.
Does it ensure that the cat doesn't get harmed / affected in the process ? My pet hates these products , but I think my cat could give it a try