Sergeant's Fur-So-Fresh Oatmeal Dog Shampoo with Awapuhi - 21.8 oz uploaded by Megan K.

BY SERGEANT'S

Pet shampoo oatmeal with awapuhi bottle size 21.8 ounces Gentle formula features allnatural 100 percent pure colloidal oatmeal, a soothing and effective anti itch treatment. Milk and honey with Awapuhi, a natural extract of the native Hawaiian ginger plant, eliminates dulling mineral deposits and adds natural moisture and shine to the animal's coat. Especially recommended for sensitive skin and gentle enough to use everyday. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Our 5 yr old Shih-tzu has very sensitive skin and even after we rid him of fleas he would still scratch himself or bite to ease the itching of his skin... We also had to buzz his hair down not only to help areas that were raw but also bc he's always getting hair in his eyes and it's in training so his eyes don't get any worse than they are. ( Previously he had haze on his eyes that won't go away, before we got him). He's my baby and I have been trying to find whatever to calm his skin down. After using sergeants fur so fresh it was like he was a new dog. He didn't scratch as much and seemed happier. We give him his bath every time now with this and will definitely buy more in the future. Decent priced at Walmart.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
This is a great pet shampoo. They have many different kinds but this one is probably my favorite. Leaves me dogs smelling clean and with shiny coats. Would recommend.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Great product for a good price. It leaves my dog smelling fresh and clean till its time for another bath.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
It's a great product. I love using the shampoo on my dog and will soon start using it on my pups
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Great product that smells amazing and keeps the dogs fur looking amazing and no shedding. use it all the time
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I have bought this product multiple times . You can buy it anywhere , I prefer my local grocery store ! I have q shepherd pup and he smells like a foot on a pretty regular basis. If I have to give him a bath back to back I use this and his skin is not dry or itchy afterwards !