BY SERGEANT'S

Designed to fit large dogs, Sergeant's® dual-action flea and tick collar kills pests for up to 6 months. The fresh, powdery scent is pleasant for both you and your buddy! Sergeant's® dual-action flea and tick collar Designed to fit necks up to 26" Fresh, powdery scent Kills fleas and ticks for up to 6 months Double-layer protection: one works like a powder, one works like a spray see more...

• How much time do you treat the dog for fleas2 Answers
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
This flea and tick collar works amazingly. My dog got fleas from a friend's dog and it was the worst 😭😭😭 they just wouldn't go away! So we gave her a bath and used flea and tick shampoo and conditioner and it didnt work. This worked and the fleas went away within a couple of days ! 😋
Amber W.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love all fea and tick collars. My boyfriends outside cat is always bringing in fleas and his inside dog is always getting the fleas on him. So I am always buying him flea collar so they are fresh and he wont get fleas.
Layla M.
Layla M.
Terrible product. Gave both of my puppies terrible skin irritations and made them scratch until their skin was raw. I bought the product from Dollar General, it was cheap and I was not happy with my decision. I would not purchase this again nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Roxan S.
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
I have dog who tend to get a lot of fleas on him. But when I brought this product in 2014 it worked wonders on my dog. It was like the the fleas vanished on him although this product did not work instantly.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
A great flea and tick medicine to use on your pups! We love this brand & it works well and last long
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
South Bend, IN
I got this for my dog and it fits her well. It smells good also. I take her every where and she hasn't caught a flee or tick yet. It's well worth the price. I get mine from Walmart.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
It's affordable but was a total waste of money definitely didn't work on my dogs at all I ultimately ended up going to a vet for the right product
Daniel
Daniel
Plano, IL
Helped over much with the dogs hair pto ken. He stopped biting his back so I'm okay fir now
Mindy T.
Help tick stay off and away from your best friend which is your dog . If you use this your dog will thank you
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert
This is really good I think coz one of my friend got a dog also she said its really effective..im gonna buy this soon especially my dog always in the backyard
Mindy T.
How much time do you treat the dog for fleas