BY SERGEANT'S #38 in Grooming Tools

The Best Grooming Tool You Will Even Own! Rotating Head. Deshedding Blade Removes Undercoat & Loose hair easily. Rake Painlessly Detangles Coat & Wet Fur. Comfort Grip Handle. Dual Head Grooming Tool The Sergeant s® 2 in 1 grooming tool is a high quality grooming tool specifically designed for & used by professional groomers & pet enthusiasts.  The rake detangles & removes mats painlessly & even works on wet coats.  The deshedding blade removes the undercoat & loose hair easily & efficiently.  The results are amazing.  You will wonder how you ever. see more...

• Does this work for all hair types or only long haired dogs?6 Answers
  • Does this work? Where can u get one?5 Answers
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
This is a great tool I use on my Jack Russell, Jackson. He is a long haired Jack Russell and sheds a lot! I brush him a couple of times a week and it really helps with the hair in the house. He enjoys the feel of this brush/comb and does not mind at all when I am grooming him. It does a great job of getting rid of the hair he would soon be shedding in the house.
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
This is a great grooming tool. I have a dog how has a long hair and lost a lot , every single they I brush her hair, and helps me a lot .

I recommend to buy it
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Worked really well on my cat without hurting her. She really enjoyed it and is usually upset by being touched. Lol I'd recommend!
Bree A.
Durant, OK
Everyone with a fur baby needs to have one of these. They are definitely worth it.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
We got this to try keep up with our long haired cat and while it helped somewhat with shedding it didn't help with the matting in his fur. He doesn't groom himself regularly so his fur tends to get matted badly if he's not brushed at least twice a day. Sometimes with busy schedules this is hard to do.
Trinity H.
Does this work for all hair types or only long haired dogs?
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this work? Where can u get one?