BY SERGEANT S PET PRODUCTS P

Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Shampoo Dog 18-OunceFeatures include: - Flea & tick shampoo - Dog shampoo- Kills fleas- Kills ticks- Kills Flea Eggs & Larvae see more...

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
A must have for our three dogs to keep them clean, good smelling and tick free.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Sergants is a good brand of dog shampoo always leaves coat smooth and soft use sergants all the time. Lathers up real nice and most smell good.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
This do duct works really well during the summer. I shampoo with this, then condition with a different product so my dog doesn't have dry skin. Of most flea shampoos I've used on my dog this one has the best results.
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Works great! keep in mind this just takes off what is there it doesn't prevent them from coming back so after the pet dries u need to add flea drops!
Racheal C.
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo does what it states. I only wish that it smelled better and did not dry out my dog's skin.
Dayshauna C.
Dayshauna C.
Oroville, CA
I wash my dog with this and it's perfect for his sensitive skin.
Victoria  P.
Victoria P.
Alcove, NY
A very good shampoo! I like this product because it doesn't smell terrible. Some other ones smells like nothing but chemicals. This works well and keeps ticks off my boy.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
I use this for my dog. Gets her nice and clean. Haven't had any problems with it. Quality product.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Use this on the dogs in between grooming and it works wonders on them, and has a great smelll as well
Maria H.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This is great! It doesn't smell like flea shampoo usually does and Tascal doesn't mind it either! Works wonderfully!
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this really effective?