BY SERGE NORMANT

Serge Normant Meta Sheer Finishing Oil delivers nutrients that shine and hydrate your hair. It contains camelia and olive fruit oils, as well as vitamins A, C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 making your locks radiant and frizz-free. Serge Normant Meta Sheer Finishing Oil is a weightless spray that controls frizz as nourishing botanicals moisturize. Never greasy or thick, Meta Sheer Finishing Oil can be used as a styling aid to wet or dry hair. Features: Contains vitamins A, C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. Weightless shine spray Meta Sheer Finishing Oil. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Instead of adding to damp hair, I spray a small amount all over my dry hair concentrating in the ends." in 1 review
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this as a gift and I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and look so shiny! Smells great and no tacky feel either.
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
This has a light pleasant scent and does not go on heavy. It does hold well. I didn't necessarily see shine added to my hair but it is a product I would buy again
Cecilia A.
This product is perfect for the alternate day that I don't wash my hair. This gets rid of the frizzies caused by my blowout spray coating my hair. Instead of adding to damp hair, I spray a small amount all over my dry hair concentrating in the ends. Then I blow dry style my hair and my hair is like the day it was washed.
elysha j.
Hartlepool
This oil is not heavy and helps to get the hair not frizzy but soft and healthy