BY SERGE NORMANT

A super-boosting and root thickening volumizing Dry Shampoo spray which effortlessly refreshes and invigorates the scalp and hair. Use between shampoos to add texture and vibrant body or as a quick fix during the day. Can also be used on freshly washed hair to boost volume. Formulated with cedar bark extract from the mountains of Morocco, clarifies to leave hair feeling balanced and restored, not stiff or sticky. Meta Revive Dry Shampoo has the least amount of powder for a dry shampoo to ensure that all hair colors can use without heavy powder deposits. Follow with Meta Sheer Dry Finishing Oil for added shine. Free of: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dye, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan. 4.5 fl oz Meta Revive Dr. see more...

Leah F.
I have tried several dry shampoos and this one just hits middle of the pack for me. It does refresh next day hair and it does not leave a chalky or sticky feeling but there are others out there that do a little more for volume, texture and silky/shiny hair. It is also not the best smelling one out there and I'm a sucker for a fab smelling product!
Nikki T.
Wilmington, DE
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox or a MyGlam Bag a few months ago. I never had a dry shampoo before but I was told some on the market turn your hair white, make your hair look dirtier, and generally didn't do a good job as dry shampoos. This one definitely does a great job as a dry shampoo. It absorbs the excess oil of 2-day-old hair in no time and it doesn't discolor your hair at all. Big fan and I will order a full size bottle of this when I run out because I think it's worth the price!
Lindsay S.
Louisville, KY
This dry shampoo is great. Its perfect for a post workout/ heading to dinner and need to revive my nasty hair product. It adds volume and texture to my fine hair giving it body and life.
Jess F.
The only one that worked on my hair. I love it. Works great with dark hair or light hair and my hair is on the thinner side and it really makes it look clean