BY SERGE NORMANT

An ultra fine mist with medium invisible hold provides long-lasting weightless volume for superior styling. You can reapply throughout the day without build up or flaking. Formulated with Panthenal and atlas Cedar Extract hair is strengthened and nourished. Sun-shielding technology protects hair from UV rays and helps keep color from fading. UV Protection formulated with Natural Extracts of Echinacea, Chamomile, and Rosemary. Free of: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dye, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan. 7.50 oz Meta Luxe Hairspray. see more...

Brianne R.
I hate hairspray. Most are sticky, crunchy, smell really bad, and give me migraines. This hairspray is none of those things, so it's my favorite. My hair is long, thick, wavy, and heavy, and I use this occasionally when I want flexible hold for a little extra va-va-va-voom on beachy waves for a night out. It does the job with very little product, smells nice but not obnoxious, and best of all, other than the fact that my hair looks better, I can't really tell it's there.
Janet V.
Hampshire, IL
This hairspray smells really good! It has a perfumy smell and does not smell at all like hairspray. It does a good job of taming my fly-aways when I have my hair up. Its not a super strong hairspray though. It has a light hold (I have fine hair). If you want something stronger, I'd try something else.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I got a free sample bottle of this in a beauty box and it has quickly become my go-to hairspray. It isn't super hold, but does a great job keeping my pixie cut looking great no matter the weather.
Krystal M.
Lenoir City, TN
This smells great and doesn't make your hair feel stiff. It's great when you want your hair to have movement while containing flyaways.
K M.
A great smelling hairspray without a super-strong hold. It's perfect to contain flyaways without being heavy and noticeable!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this hair spray, it has a great scent and a medium-strong hold without making my fine hair feel crispy. Worth it!