BY SERESTO #1 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Protect your furry friend from pesky ticks, larvae, fleas and licefor up to 8 months with Seresto for Small Dogs, tough on pest, gentle on your pet. Works great on dogs 7 weeks and older Last for up to 8 months Odorless Three visibility reflectors included Active Ingredients: Flumethrin.4.5% Imidacloprid.10.0% Other ingredients.85.5% Total. 100.0% *Trans Z-1/trans Z-2 ratio: max 66% trans Z-1 and min 34% trans Z-2 Warning: Keep out of reach of children.Net Contents: One collar AAA" 0.6 oz (45 g) see more...

• How effective is this really? 2 Answers
  • I have smaller dogs 12-15lbs each. Ive always used the neck drops...1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced nonstop itching by their dog after putting...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar more...
I was so apprehensive about this product. I thought they were ugly, bulky, and (ignorantly) thought they weren't as effective as other products. However my vet recommended this for my 4 month old puppy because she was growing so fast that she'd grow out of the weight recommendation for the tablet or the topical solutions. It was $80 at my vet and lasts for 8 months so I thought $10 a month wasn't too bad. The vet assured me that the collar will kill existing fleas and ticks and prevent them for 8 months. Prior to using this I was using k9 advantix topical solution on her and still noticed a flea or two here and there. I have not noticed one flea on her since using this collar. It is so easy to put it on and leave it there for 8 months! It doesn't bother her at all and it's grey so it doesn't stand out. I did find this at Walmart for about $50 which is much more affordable than buying it from a vet. I'd definitely recommend this, especially for a growing pup!!
Michelle L.
Springfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 100 pound, double coated, long haired dog and this works! No fleas, ever. Ticks aren't an issue here but i would happily recommend this! This is not your average flea collar. My girl (and my boy before her) never had a bad reaction to the collar. They're good for up to 8 months (6 months if your dog gets wet a lot) and they can get wet without you worrying about the medicine washing off (that was one of my issues with frontline). I buy mine on Amazon for $45 to 50. For 8 (or 6) months flea free that is a great deal! Before this i used trifexis, which really does work amazingly well, but my dogs would NOT eat them voluntarily. Let mer just say shoving that down a dog's throat once a month was not fun. Especially when one dog is 130 pounds, 35 inches at the shoulder, and has a muzzle a good 8 or more inches long! If you need or want the heartworm aspect, use heartguard. It's very effective and they love it! Even my super picky boy loved it.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar more...
At first I was excited to find a flea protection for an affordable price that covers multiple months. But it didn’t stay on, and where it was on, my dog started losing itching around her neck and lost hair really really bad. The only thing the vet could say was that it could be the collar. As soon as we took the collar off, she healed up. We never contacted the company because it was a quick fix. I still think it can be good for other dogs. My friend’s dog uses it without trouble and they live in an area with a lot of ticks.
Natalie M.
Louisville
Review for: Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar more...
When we found fleas on my little puppers, we tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them. Baths, flea treatments, etc. The Seresto collar was the only thing that worked! He had almost instant relief shortly after putting it on him. It is pricey, but it lasts 8 months and in the long run is less expensive than other flea and tick options. The collar doesn't bother him one bit and he's never had a bad reaction to it. We will definitely keep buying!
Trisha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been a holy Grail of all flea collars. First thing I love is that it’s an actual collar and not drops so if your dog is allergic to it you simply take off the collar where as if it was drops you would have to let it work its course. This collar works almost instantly it seems and it’s also waterproof and last up to six months.
Alyssa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These collars are miracle workers! Both of my dogs wear them from April-November (they are good for 8 months, and we live where it's very cold and there aren't many bugs in the winter, so we don't replace them until Spring). Never had fleas in the house with these, and only ever seen a tick on the dogs with one out of season warm week that we had. The only downside to these is that they need to be on all the time, But shouldn't get wet to remain the most effective. We take them off for baths and swimming, but they are very hard to get on and off once you size them to your dog, and they obviously take some moisture during walks in the rain or snow.
Kacie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar, Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar more...
I highly recommend Seresto collars for all dog owners. They're a little more on the expensive side but they do last 8 months which is perfect for getting through the prime tick seasons. I work at a Veterinary Clinic and this is the product that we recommend to clients the most because of its effectiveness.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was really nervous about using this (or any) flea and trick treatment on my dogs, but they seemed to tolerate it well, and it really kept the ticks away. I was finding them like crazy on my dogs, and they both picked up some nasty tick-borne illnesses, so I knew I had to try something. I liked the idea of a collar you can leave on for eight months rather than liquid you had to apply monthly or a pill. My short haired dog did lose a lot of the fur around the collar on his throat, though, which concerned me. I only found dead ticks in their crates after putting the collars on them; I didn’t find any latched onto their skin.
Beth P.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. I don’t have to worry about putting stuff on my dog and keeping her off the furniture while it absorbs into her skin. It ends up being more cost effective, because I only have to buy it 2 times a year. It’s good for 8 months at a time! I can’t rave about it enough!!!
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
Review for: Seresto Flea & Tick Dog Collar more...
This is the only flea/tick prevention I use on our large German Shepherd and it works great. He has never had a tick or a flea problem while using this collar. It last about 6-8 months depending on how wet the collar gets but it works great for us and we will continue to purchase this brand.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Me being a great dog mom I was wondering do these really work he takes the monthly flea pill etc but I want him safe so before purchasing I wanted to no does it work
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where do you get the best deal? I just bought it on Amazon for about $50.
rebecca o.
Is this truly with the price? My local pet store sells them for around $90.00. How long does the medicine last?
Julie A.
Tulsa, OK
How long does it keep away fleas?
Does the collar loose time of effectiveness if it needs to be trimmed to fit dog?