Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlSeresto
Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs

Seresto Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs

Seresto flea and tick collar prevents and treats fleas and ticks for up to 8 months.

Only Seresto flea and tick control collar protects your dog for up to eight months in a single application - leaving you free to enjoy up to 8 months of love. Simply place the collar on your dog for the longest-lasting protection available in a single application - and without the need for a prescription.

Key Benefits

Up to 8 months protection from fleas and ticks, Two safety features in case you pet gets stuck, water resistance, oderless and non greasy.

Did anyone else not receiveSeresto Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs a survey to follow up on the seresto flea collars? It’s my first box so don’t know what to do
Start your review of Seresto Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs!
Constable, NY
Seresto Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs uploaded by Michelle L.
This guy lives in a very wooded but sandy secluded area and he LOVES to be out doors destroying things!😂 My mother and her house mate decided the best coarse of action to keep fleas off from the animals was.... a collar because it’s easy to use and sits under their everyday collars (if they wear one) Since the #bigfind they use nothing else. And fleas, well they aren’t a problem.
Smyrna, TN
I switched from Frontline to the Seresto Flea and Tick Control Collar for Small Dogs. I love the collar so much more because I just put it on my pup and it lasts for up to 8 months. And it's cheaper in the long run. No fleas and my dog doesn't have issues with it.
Haverhill, MA
The best Tick collar on the market!! I tried a topical and one other one and Seresto is hands down the best !!
Spring Hill, TN
We always get this Seresto Flea and Tick Control Large Dog Collar specially before the spring, it’s so easy to put on my dogs. I have 2 dogs one small/medium Jack Russel and a medium size Lhasa Apso mix. It last 8 months so I don’t have to worry about fleas and ticks, trust me the collar will take care of them, if you found one while your dog or cat it’s wearing the collar they will be dead, it’s safe to use around humans
Summerfield, NC
This is such a great idea!!! It works great and you don’t have to worry about the mess with putting on the oil, which my dog shakes every time I put it on her and messes up our walls (put that stuff on outside!) the only thing is it stops working if it becomes wet and it’s recommended to take it off at night if your dog sleep in your bed with you.
Masontown, WV
Purchased at: PETCO
This collar is the best thing ever! Before, my dogs would inch and itch all day long. Then I got them these and they are so much better! I definitely recommend this to anyone frustrated with their dogs itching!
This is the best for preventing fleas and ticks. There is nothing that even comes close. I have recommended Seresto to so many people, I sound like I'm obsessed. But, as a dog owner, if you have ever dealt with a flea problem, you have got to try this collar. We never, ever saw a flea again. When I take my dog on hikes and he picks up some ticks, they actually die and fall off quickly. Very very quickly! My pup never experienced any irritation or side effects from wearing the Seresto collar and it lasts 8 months. I remember flea collars from years and years ago that had a powdery, bitter tasting residue that got on your hands after petting the dog. This collar is not that at all! There's no smell or residue that is noticeable. I love this collar and I can guarantee that you will too!
BluffCity
I really like this product it is the only product we will use for our Chihuahuas that works I wouldn’t do anything to improve it. we have 3 very small Chihuahuas. Yes I would recommend it to other pet owners
This product is great for protecting against fleas and ticks. We use this on our dogs and they work great for repelling fleas and ticks and last 8 MONTHS!
I was very happy with the Seresto collar for my small Maltipoo. It was really effective. Not a flea in sight! The collar is a bit stiff, especially at first..but my dog didn’t seem to experience any irritation from it. I will be purchasing this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eccles, Lancashire
2,090 reviews
il y a un an
Susan W. il y a un an
I never received a survey