Serene Science Theanine Serene with Relora

by Source Naturals

Don't let occasional stress get you down. Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora delivers the amino acids L-theanine, to support relaxing brain wave activity as well as the calming neurotransmitter GABA. It also features magnesium to support muscle and nerve relaxation, calming holy basil leaf extract and Relora to gently soothe away the tension in your body. Try Theanine Serene with Relora to start relaxing today. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Serene Science Theanine Serene with Relora!
Alicia G.
Warren, OH
Serene Science Theanine Serene with Relora uploaded by Alicia G.
I bought this to help me sleep and relax from all of my anxieties and insomnia. I personally havent taken it yet, but my husband has and for him it had the opposite effect, and gave him energy.
Mary C.
The only reason I’d rate this as a 3 is because I literally gag every time I take this. The pills are so gigantic. And believe me, I’ve taken so many supplements I have no problem swallowing pills. They’re just huge! Other than that, they’re helpful. I have some twitches and stuff and this helps a lot.
danaevia J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Since I work out a lot I took this to relax my muscle cant say if it help or not but I must buy my own bottle an take for a while but I did feel good..

Looking for your answer?