Serendipity3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix (3 pack), Original uploaded by Jessica Y.Serendipity3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix (3 pack), Original uploaded by Suchita O.Serendipity3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix (3 pack), Original uploaded by Antoinette L.

BY SERENDIPITY

Nikki  N.
Here is the thing about this, if you have ever had it in the restaurant you will be disappointed it doesn't have the same rich flavor or texture! If you have never experienced it at a location than its pretty good! Can be bought on Amazon.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
I tried serendipity for the first time in NYC after hearing about it from oprah. Their frrrozen hot chocolate is by far the most decadent, rich, delicious dessert I have ever tried. It's too bad it's only available in NYC and Vegas.
Gina L.
You cannot beat serendipity frozen hot chocolate I wish it was sold in more places than just NYC and Vegas but this pack lets me have it at home!
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a fantastic treat. These make it so easy to have an indulgent treat at any time. Great for goody bags.
Veronika P.
Love it. Tastes so delicious. My favorite thing at Christmas time. Really good for relaxing.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does anyone know if you can order these online? I've only purchased them at the restaurant.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Oh no!! I need to find this. It must be in my life. Please people where can I buy it in stores Thank you
Maria F.
How good are these? And where can I find them?
Andrea T.
Menifee
I'm headed to Vegas in a few weeks and plan to look for these. Are they hard to make at home?
Wendy G.
Miami , FL
Are these any good?!?! Compared to the real deal? Cannot believe I didn't know they sold these!