BY SEREC ENTERTAINMENT

Keep your little one entertained with hours of building fun with this jumbo 192-pc. Block set from kids adventure. This set includes 160 8x8" blocks and 32 4x4" blocks in classic colors. The interlock design and durable plastic contruction help ensure building is easy for little hands. see more...

• Where can I find this my nephew would love this for Christmas it lo...1 Answers
  • What age are these more adaptable for?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
SANDRA H.
SANDRA H.
I work in a pre-school and anything that's jumbo sized is guaranteed to be loved. These blocks are super sturdy and great for group activities or boosting creativity.
brooklyn G.
brooklyn G.
My son loveee jumbo block they are so fun u can make anything I play with him so he can learn how to make stuff
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These jumbo blocks are great for teaching kids how to count!!! They are also great for stacking!!
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Jumbo blocks are so much fun! Not only do my students love playing with them, but so do I
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Jumbo set jumbo blocks of 192 piece? Why I haven't I heard about this? I must have! 😻
Megan H.
Megan H.
Jumbo blocks are so fun! You can build pretty much anything you can imagine!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Coden, AL
My child loves these blocks! They're really fun and will be entertained all day! I highly recommend this
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
These blocks are incredibly sturdy, and I have seen them hold up to being used by dozens of children every day. They're a wonderful toy for imaginative play. The only downside is that they take up a lot of space both in storage and while being used, so take that into consideration before you buy them.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
So great to help kids build their hand eye coordination and spatial relations skills. Playing with blocks is much more enriching than many parents realize!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Omg coolest blocks ever I want to build a castle and hide away myself. Really.
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
What age are these more adaptable for?
Cristina a.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Where can I find this my nephew would love this for Christmas it looks so awesome