Seraphine Botanicals Vegan Berry Tint

by Seraphine Botanicals

Formulated to give you the softest, most natural-looking blush. The silky, whipped cream texture makes this Vegan Berry Tint a dream to apply.

Usage : Simply dot onto lips/cheeks, then tap with your ring finger to press the color in.

INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS : isododecane, ethylhexyl palmitate*, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina)**, silica dimethyl silylate, silica**,  phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum). [+/- (may contain/peut contenir) mica**, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)**, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499)**, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake (CI 45410), D&C red no. 7 calcium lake (CI 15850)]

*VEGETABLE-DERIVED (D'ORIGINE VÉGÉTALE)    **NATURAL (D’ORIGINE NATURELLE)

Box printed with soy ink (boîte imprimée avec de l'encre à base d'huile de soja)

Has anyone tried this product.?
Are Seraphine products sold in stores anywhere? Or can it only be found online for now?
Start your review of Seraphine Botanicals Vegan Berry Tint!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoZion, IL
Want total moisturized lips and 100 % vegan all in one ? Seraphine's Botanical's Lip Gel Berry + juice is your new go to. Although color I Received in Subscription box is not a good color for me love how it has an easy applicator for total coverage and has amazing barrier to protect my lips . Will be purchasing in a different color as soon as this bottle is gone
6 months agoMtn Lk Park, MD
Seraphine Botanicals Vegan Berry Tint uploaded by Kendra H.
I don’t usually like lip stains or tints—especially reds (I have this in Cherry Compote) but this is beautiful! It’s got a very sheer tint—even though it’s very bold in the tube, it’s not very pigmented. It goes on very smooth. My lips feel so soft and I love that the tint is staying with me. I just add a lip balm when I want to add some sheen
3 months agoJekyll Island, GA
The packaging and bottle all make it look so nice and a tad fancy, making me really excited to try this. I love the color but I soon realized that I would definitely need a lip liner, and that the staying power isn't the best. I also can't get away with wearing this without base makeup because it makes any imperfections on my skin stand out more, so this will be strictly for foundation days. Other than that, this isn't half bad. I'm glad I got this in an Ipsy bag because I would be a little let down if I paid full price for it.
6 months agoPalmyra, PA
I love the look, feel and smell of this lip tint! It has a light shimmer to it. My lips were dry before applying this and they feel so soft now. I am in love with this product!! I am definitely going to be buying more!
6 months agoMidlothian, VA
This is my new favorite lip product! It smells amazing, the color is gorgeous, and it's not sticky at all. It's very lightweight and hydrating on the lips. It doesn't last super long but it fads to a pretty color. Got it in an ipsy bag so I'm not sure about price.
5 months agoYoungstown
This rates pretty high on my list because it has so many features that I love. Not only are the ingredients great but it has a nice taste, a nice texture, decent lasting power, and beautiful color. It’s not the longest lasting but even the packaging I love.
6 months agoColumbus, GA
I just got this in my Ipsy and I love it so much. It’s 100% vegan and it’s super soft and smooth. Just a little bit adds a nice shine to water look your doing for the day. I’ve literally been telling everyone I know how much I like it.
6 months agoHappy Valley, OR
I love this lip product. I’m not usually a huge fan of lip glosses, which is what this kind of is. However, this one is so beautiful on the lips. The color is radiant, and the sparkles in this are so pretty and long lasting!
3 months agoSurprise
Great product. Use on casual days. Glossy berry shade and smells like berries. Not sure on price since it was gifted to me but I really like it. Not an all day wear but does last and leaves a natural pouty tint.
6 months agoSpanaway
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this gloss. Goes on smooth. Smells like fresh berries. It is a tad sticky!! But I put over a chapstick anyway!! I actually have the rose current and it is great. Not dark like in the bottle but very subtle. I recommend go buy it!!