BY SERAPHINE BOTANICALS

Formulated to give you the softest, most natural-looking blush. The silky, whipped cream texture makes this Vegan Berry Tint a dream to apply.

Usage : Simply dot onto lips/cheeks, then tap with your ring finger to press the color in.

INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS : isododecane, ethylhexyl palmitate*, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina)**, silica dimethyl silylate, silica**,  phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum). [+/- (may contain/peut contenir) mica**, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)**, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499)**, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake (CI 45410), D&C red no. 7 calcium lake (CI 15850)]

*VEGETABLE-DERIVED (D'ORIGINE VÉGÉTALE)    **NATURAL (D’ORIGINE NATURELLE)

Box printed with soy ink (boîte imprimée avec de l'encre à base d'huile de soja)

Marina G.
miami, FL
No Se Trata de El Mismo producto de Pero quiero hacer Mención de lo recomiendo hermoso hijo Que Estós Productos Tiene Un aroma agradable y limpio recomiendo naturales de su pigmentación es muy buena y De Una Alta Calidad #SERAPHINA CRAYON
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
I don't have THIS particular product but I do have the SB lip and cheek stain stick and it's AMAZING!!!! So buttery and smooth, and it literally feels like a dream. My only con I've noticed is that it gets a cakey buildup on the lip after a while and it comes off in clumps around the corners of the mouth. But a good lip scrub would eliminate that problem!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm so torn with rating this. I love the color and the pigmentation is seriously amazing. Once it dries it definitely stays put. It is sticky until it dries and it takes longer to dry in the corners of your mouth. The issue is putting this on. It's so hard! You need a very steady hand and it stains very quickly so if you mess up you need to be fast. It does glide on easily but you can see an uneven line from a mile away. The color lasts for such a long time but after eating and after awhile it goes away on the inner part of your mouth. This is also much harder to remove than liquid lipstick!! And it's 45% vegan! I would never use this for my cheeks though unless I added a hint of this to some cream product to diffuse it.
Sara N.
I love this lip stain!! It is a blindingly bright pink and it doesn't come off at all! It doesn't dry out your lips and it doesn't even really smudge. It has a great sweet smell to it also which is a plus.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Super creamy and hydrating. It leaves your lips with a really pretty tint, I got my product from ipsy to try it out and I fell in love with it!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this brand. Received a long lasting creamy lip stain crayon in my ipsy bag and their lip scrub a few months back. Both are amazing!
Mankiran K.
SURREY, BC
I love this lip tint. Absolutely love the color and the pigmentation. it stays on all day and does not require reapplication. I also love the fact that it is vegan. This can also be used as a cheek tint but it's not blendable on the cheeks. by far the best long lasting lip color I have ever used.