MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersSeraphine Botanicals
Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones

Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones

by Seraphine Botanicals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones!
How would you rate this product?
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by tiffany N.
This is possibly the most stunning blush palette I have ever owned. All four shades are absolutely gorgeous. I chose this for my November 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus and as soon as it arrived I knew I made the right choice. The packaging is adorable and very sturdy. These blushes are very pigmented and very easy to apply and blend. This blush palette gives you all the blushes you need for any look or any occasion. I am very impressed with the quality of this product and would recommend it to ant fellow blush lover looking for an amazing blush palette!
Marquette, MI
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by Ashley D.
I enjoy the blush and highlight from this company. It's perfect colors for my skin and affordable. It doesn't "wow" me but it's still pretty!
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by melissa K.
This palette is pretty I used it once and gave it to my sister. Now just because I didnt use it diesnt mean anything I'm not big on blush. But my sister absolutely loves it.
Lucasville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favt pallet to use for blush plus my contour. It's great as all the shades seem to go together well; are super bendable. It's also a huge plus that it's vegan, GMO free, & gluten free so it's all made with the best intentions! My biggest sell was reading it's made with kaolin clay and actual hibiscus flower extract! Super cute packaging and just love overall product 💖 Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Palette - 99% Natural Blush Palette
Received this in my ipsy, has a couple blushes which are general blushes. Not bad, just nothing really special either.
Dover, PA
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by Jasmine C.
This is an amazing blush set. I received this from my ipsy subscription and I'm in love. This glides on very smooth, it doesnt weigh your face down and it is extremely pigmented! A little goes a very long way! I'm so thrilled with this! Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones iPSY
Coldiron, Ky
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by Kayla C.
Super awesome product and worth what you pay for it! I personally use the shade “petal” for my lighter complexion but I really love the inclusiveness of this blush pallet and couldn’t pass up on trying it for myself. It is a really big pan of blush and it lasts quite awhile, and also wears beautifully throughout the day! This is after hours of wearing (I’d say about 6) before taking the makeup off and you can see it wore beautifully.
Abingdon, MD
I love this blush. The color is flattering and pigmented enough to look natural but not missing. It’s natural which is wonderful. It seems like it lasts forever. Runs about $18 I think when I purchased and it’s still my go to blush.
Zachary, LA
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush (nib) 99% Natural For All Skin Tones uploaded by Rebecca B.
I didn't know that this was for the cheeks when I first got it. I've been using it as an eyeshadow for a more natural warm look. Honestly I love using it as an eyeshadow it is very buildable and blendable. I'm so glad that I received this in my Ipsy bag.
I’ve never used this brand before now, but this is such a pretty neutral blush! It’s very buildable and blends beautifully!

Looking for your answer?