BY SERAPHINE BOTANICALS

A long-wearing, fall-out free blush for a flawless, healthy finish that lasts up to 8 hours. Formulated with multi-chromatic pigments that adjust from soft suede to a natural rose to suit a wide variety of skin tones.

• 99% Natural

• Do you love it?3 Answers
  • I've heard nothing but good things about this blush. Is the pigme...8 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am absolutely in love! It’s ultra-blendable, super buildable, and 99% natural. The pretty peachy, rose gold shade looks gorg on literally all skin tones. It’s infused with lychee and chamomile extracts for a super subtle, glowy flush of color. If you want a brighter flush, keep layering on more until you’ve reached peak rosy. (And now *we’re* blushing). I received this in my February Ipsy! It contains ginger, lychee, mangosteen, and chamomile extracts. The pigment is very subtle and not too deep or overpowering. The best part about it product is that it is Vegan, GMO free, and gluten free!
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. This color is so lovely. The picture doesn’t do it justice but it is a beautiful rose gold color. It lasts all day and is very pigmented. This would look so pretty on all skin tones. I would definitely try more colors from this brand.
Hope B.
I received this blush in my ipsy bag but it was in the shade "Lycee+Gold" I'm not too much of a blush person but I was still excited to receive this. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and not too pigmented. (I prefer sheer blushes) It didn't have much fallout but it's a bit powdery.I would recommend this
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I received a sample of this in my monthly ipsy bag. I got the shade rose gold. I love the shade. I do need to reapply though out the day but with most blushes you do. There’s no fallout and would work for all skin tones. I recommend this product and when my sample is gone I’ll purchase.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Initially I received this product sample in my ipsy bag back in the summer and used it until I was scraping edges 😊 then I had to purchase it because I fell in love with the color and shimmer it brought to my face! I have also used as an eye shadow and it is so so pretty! Who doesn’t love a product that is multi use?
Erin B.
I truly love the shade of this blush, which is why I gave it 5 stars. At first I was so scared that it would be too dark for my fair skin but it turned out to be so flattering. I love the shade and formula so much that I am willing to overlook the shimmer in it to give it five stars. I also love that the brand is so natural and cruelty free. Definitely give it a shot because you might be surprised at how much you like the shade.
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I got the color lychee-gold. It's so pretty. Nice and shimmery. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone. I got mine in my ipsy bag. It last all day and blends great.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and i am in Love! Blush is my favorite product and this lives up to all expectations. Beautiful pigment and long lasting. Feels great on my skin and wonderfully buildable!
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
I love this color. It's perfect for my pale complexion when applied correctly. I usually don't use blush because I feel like it's too much because my skin is so pale but I love this one. It's perfect!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush - One of my few vegan-friendly, GMO-free, Gluten-free, everything 100% organic and botanical products is actually a great product. Received full size in a recent IPSY Subscription Bag, Happy Hibiscus is a rich combination of a brown, copper, and mauve-y pink, all rolled into one. A buildable coverage, this blush can be subtle and sheer, all the way to a nice, solid contour shade. On my very pale, pinkish-tinged skin, it makes a nice jawbone/chin contour, reflecting natural skin tones. It also is a very nice allover makeup product, as I can also use it sheer for blush, or semi-solid for eyeshadow, but my favorite is solid and somewhat smoked out for undereye liner. It's a really beautiful color that I never realized that I was looking for. I'll definitely be shopping with Seraphine Botanicals for more products!
Alba R.
I've heard nothing but good things about this blush. Is the pigment good?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love it?
Aqueelah J.
Norfolk, VA
Where can I buy this product?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is such a random question but did anyone get the lipscrub in Boxycharm from them and notice it barely had any sugar exfoliator in it?? I went to use it and I used the tiniest bit and it seemed like all balm no sugar
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
how much is it? I can not find where to buy it