BY SERAPHINE BOTANICALS

A long-wearing, fall-out free blush for a flawless, healthy finish that lasts up to 8 hours. Formulated with multi-chromatic pigments that adjust from soft suede to a natural rose to suit a wide variety of skin tones.

• 99% Natural

• Hypoallergenic

• Non-comedogenic

Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
A few days ago I was sitting in my bathroom sink (don't even tell me you haven't done your make up in the sink before) and as I was getting down I kicked this blush off the counter and it shattered. My heart shattered along with it. I am 75% marshmallow, and this blush is the perfect color for me. Applied lightly, it's just the right shade for pale skin tones without being too bright. It also has a nice shimmer which isn't too pronounced. This blush is very pigmented so a little goes a long way, but it's sheer enough to blend in to the skin beautifully. I got this as a sample and was so glad I did because I probably would never have picked this shade on my own. I will definitely be buying again
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
It's so cool to know you're putting something on your skin that doesn't have a billion and one chemicals in it! Even though it's natural, it does seem to last a long time. I use it to counter my cheek bones. It's easy to blend with the right brush. If you like botanicals harvested from plants in their natural habitat , or if you want cruelty-free cosmetics, this is for you! All that without giving up quality. Also, I know there are people out there are allergic to gluten, that's another big plus because it's gluten free! My husband is allergic to gluten, so I know how hard it can be to find products without it. Luckily for him, he doesn't wear makeup.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
This little blush in Happy Hibiscus from Seraphine Botanicals is a gem. Well pigmented and quite buildable, it appears darker than it applies as a gorgeous rose gold and stays true to color. My skin is very pale olive right now that I am out of the sun, but I think this blush falls into the cool neutral category and would complement most skin tones. The versatile formula is very silky and blends easily. I applied it as a blush, a contour shade, and an eye shadow base successfully with all day wear. I would repurchase. I only gave it four stars because of the size price ratio.
Emily E.
This is quite nice! My friend gave it to me with an Ipsy bag and I like it. It has nice mirror, & the color looks good on. Product has nice shimmer in it.
(I need to use a different brush from what I've been using though. it is making too much of a dent and marks in the product itself). I have to swipe the brush several times and or use a bit of pressure to get the product onto the brush for some of my older blushes. I just gotta get a better brush... So apply with a light hand.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is as of late my go to for my blush, I used to always use more pink blushes but i got "happy hibiscus" and I love how it says each one goes for 99% of all skin tones and it's vegan. It gives off a great pigment but also has a little shine to its "winter color" as I like to call these tones. It definitely has made my go to look just that much for defining. My cheek bones have never looked as good, I am now a repeating buyer of this product thanks to Ipsy
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I am in LOVE with this blush.. I have never found a blush that is so flattering to my face as this is, and I have pale skin. It's extremely easy to blend, doesn't come on patchy AT ALL and literally lasts the whole entire day. You can do a light application for a more subtle look or heavy handed for more pigment, it's definitely buildable. I'm extremely pleased with this blush, and will definitely keep purchasing.. it's my go to and I highly recommend it.
Callie Colette J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product has cute simple packaging, I think it is a little small. There was NO fall out, blended very nicely, It felt good on all day, very light weight. However this isn't the shade for me when I am my palest I think personally. Maybe in late summer when I am a little more sun-kissed. I did like the Rose Gold sheen I felt It gave me. I got this in my June Ipsy bag - I would purchase in the future because this is BEAUTIFUL! <3
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
I received a sample of this blush in my ipsy several months ago and it's amazing! I was a little worried about a darker toned blush on my skin tone but the color comes off just pigmented enough to be pretty and easily managed. Also easily buildable if you want more of a punch! This is a great blush if you're interested in trying the draping technique, too! Highly recommend this one!
Brittany Y.
Lexington, NC
I found this with my ipsy bag! At first I was skeptical because it's more honey hued than I like. I usually like the rose hues. Omg I'm obsessed!!!! It gives the perfect glow after I finish my makeup. I have shown several friends who are also into rose tones and they fell in love. I only have a small sample but I will for sure buy more. Super happy with the product!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I got this product in my Ipsy bag and was initially going to give it to my mom, but when I swatched it I changed my mind. I am not a blush wearer, but I decided to try this out as eyeshadow and was pleasantly surprised. It is very pigmented and easy to work with! It also stays on the skin all day! Would highly recommend for a blush or shadow!
Alba R.
I've heard nothing but good things about this blush. Is the pigment good?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love it?
Aqueelah J.
Norfolk, VA
Where can I buy this product?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
how much is it? I can not find where to buy it