BY SERAPHINE BOTANICALS

A lightweight, hydrating cream formulated with glycerin, a natural humectant that helps soothe normal to combination skin by locking in moisture all day. This silky, comfortable cream can be used on the face or body to help nourish and protect your skin without leaving a sticky, greasy feeling.

• This costs $19 for 1.1 oz. Can someone explain to me how ...1 Answers
  • Do you use this on your face as well as hands?6 Answers
Seraphine Botanicals Carrot + Rose Hydrating Cream
  • "This cream is awesome. Very hydrating, doesn't leave an oily residue. Smells like fruit roll ups. Amazing stuff!" in 6 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this lotion! I use it on my face and hands, it's great for dry skin" in 4 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! It is amazing! I received it in one of my Ipsy bags and it took a while for me to use it because my skin is so sensitive. After running out of my other moisturizer from Ipsy and not wanting to pay $30 to get another one. I tried this Seraphine Botanicals. I must say this is the best so far. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being greasy. I actually mix in my SPF. I was a little shocked by the $19 cost to buy another one but a little goes a loooong way especially when mixing in my SPF cream. I only use a pea-size amount in the morning. At night I use a different moisturizer. Definitely give this a try!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This moisturizer aka hydrating cream is seriously so good! I received it in an Ipsy bag. It smells amazing! It’s lightweight, vegan, gmo and gluten free, natural and they don’t test on animals. Even the packaging is printed with soy ink. It’s very hydrating and doesn’t break apart underneath other products like some moisturizers do (because they contain silicone derivatives etc)...this one doesn’t have any of that in it. I’ll buy this again for sure.
Jess R.
Providence
I like this hydrating cream. It smells amazing and it hydrates my face without making it feel sticky. I like that it is a vegan and cruelty free product. The packaging is also super cute! The only thing is I wish you got a little more product for the price.
Angelique B.
Alexandria, VA
Jordyn S.
Temperance
I got this product in an Ipsy bag a while ago and since getting it I have used it non-stop. For some reason mine is extremely watery, I can open the tube and it'll run everywhere which can be extremely annoying. It smells good for the first few minutes after I've applied it but then the smell gets it be overwhelming and kinda nasty. With that being said I do have very dry skin and this has helped a lot.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
I'm madly in love with this moisturizer. I received a sample size in an Ipsy bag and after a couple uses I was off to the buy the full size. I recommend for
Dry skin. Incorporate this into your beauty regimen and Your skin really absorbs the moisture and leaves you looking refreshed and vibrant.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I am obsessed with this moisturizer. It is thick and rich and creamy. A little good a long way. It is light weight and didn't leave a greasy feeling even hours later. It simply leaves my skin soft and subtle and moisturized. I love this product.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
This smells amazing. I can't get over how good and sweet it smells. I got it in an ipsy bag a while bag , and I really like it. To find out it is pretty expensive is disappointing. I like this product, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay a lot for a small amount of product.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Vegan, gluten free, cruelty free, cute packaging, smells great and efective! It's been my winter choice. Every time I feel my skin dry I use it. I'm just sorry that is pretty expensive, but it's super worth it
Alexus P.
This moisturizer is THE BEST moisturizer on the market! I have extremely dry skin and this moisturizer hydrates without leaving your skin greasy or clogging your pores. This product also smells amazing! I love that all of their products are vegan and cruelty free!
Kate P.
I got this free from Ipsy, and I absolutely am obsessed with the smell! I looked at the price of this item though and it's pretty steep for such a small sized tube, so not sure if I would repurchase but I love the smell so much and it absorbs nicely.
Ashley H.
Do you use this on your face as well as hands?
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This costs $19 for 1.1 oz. Can someone explain to me how a travel sized lotion could possibly be worth this cost???