Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorit...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone think about ...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the go-to wine for everyone, no matter gender or age it's just that damn good." in 1 review
  • "I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine." in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big wine drinker especially red because it's 2 dry and bitter 4 me but this wine is great it has a few different varieties andakes u feel mellow " in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
I love moscato wine! It has so much flavor and you can usually get a really good moscato wine for cheap.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine. Also for someone who doesn't really like the taste of wine but doesn't mind a sweet drink. I am personally not a fan if dessert wines but it's not bad.
Jakki F.
Jakki F.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Moscato is my wine of choice for sure. Its sweet but not too sweet and not as dry as chardonnay.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Moscato has always been one of my favorites - I love sweet wines! I love all shades of Moscato, including red. I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the sweetness of moscato. I'm more of a red wine drinker, so you should try roscato. My favorite.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Louisville, KY
Moscato is my wine of choice. It's sweet so if you don't like dry wines, or semi-sweet wines, it's definitely for you.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
Moscato is definitely my favorite wine. I love dessert wines. The best Moscato I've ever tasted was 2013 Quady Electra Moscato. It's truly delicious and pretty cheap. Doesn't taste much like alcohol.
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
I love moscato. Super light white wine - almost tastes like apple juice! Best part--no hangovers in the morning!
Marian C.
Marian C.
Hannibal, MO
Moscato is my favorite wine! I love the pink and white ones. Barefoot brand is the best for moscatos. I drink some before bed to help relax me and it's so smooth but crisp.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Moscato is amazing we all know that but I just also want to say that If you haven't you should try Roscato which is basically moscato except it is a red wine but its very sweet and bubbly!
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorites! Is this expensive? Where can you get it?