Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorit...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone think about ...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the go-to wine for everyone, no matter gender or age it's just that damn good." in 1 review
  • "I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine." in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big wine drinker especially red because it's 2 dry and bitter 4 me but this wine is great it has a few different varieties andakes u feel mellow " in 1 review
cheyenne w.
Paris, TX
I'm really not a huge wine drinker but I do love a good sweet moscato!!!!!!
Callie T.
I'm more of a sweet drinker, so I love moscato! So delicious, although not very strong
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the sweetness of moscato. I'm more of a red wine drinker, so you should try roscato. My favorite.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I have tried a large number of moscatoes? and they are always great!! I love it. I do not really like red so its nice
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Moscato...Is one of the best wines around! ! That's just my opinion. It goes excellent with most any dish.
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Pink Moscato is my favorite! It's sweet and has a bit of a kick but can still offer a good buzz! It's good during any meal and even goes perfect with a light dessert! I cannot get enough!
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
I love moscato wine! It has so much flavor and you can usually get a really good moscato wine for cheap.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine. Mostly I prefer red wine. However, if you like Moscato you should also try Roscato. The kind they have at Olive Garden is very tasty.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
It's delicious. it's very sweet yet at the same time very crisp and refreshing. doesn't leave a bad after taste.
Pragya G.
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine. Also for someone who doesn't really like the taste of wine but doesn't mind a sweet drink. I am personally not a fan if dessert wines but it's not bad.
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Happy Hour Expert
I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorites! Is this expensive? Where can you get it?