Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone thin...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm more of a red wine drinker, so you should try roscato." in 1 review
  • "It has so much flavor and you can usually get a really good moscato wine for cheap. " in 1 review
  • "But it is a great summer drink or little "dessert" treat for anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
Allison S.
Lena, IL
I really like Moscato wine. I prefer the Mascato D' Asti, though. It's much sweeter. The brand I really like is in the blue bottle that I get at Walmart. It is called Bella Bolle. It's only $8 per bottle. That's even better!!!
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
This brand is so good! I tried it for the first time at my bridal shower it was a big hit and the label is cute and perfect for that type of event! Or any type of event for that matter!
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pink Moscato is my favorite! It's sweet and has a bit of a kick but can still offer a good buzz! It's good during any meal and even goes perfect with a light dessert! I cannot get enough!
Mayyadah T.
Racine, WI
I love moscato! There is never not a bottle ready for drinking in my fridge. I love the sweetness of it, and how refreshing it never fails to be. Hands down my favorite.
Lindsay T.
E Waterboro, ME
This is my favorite wine! It's very easy to drink with its sweet flavor. I love the hints of bubbles. I love it chilled or mixed with seltzer as a spritzer.
I'm not a big wine drinker especially red because it's 2 dry and bitter 4 me but this wine is great it has a few different varieties andakes u feel mellow
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Such a great wine if you want anything that isn't too strong and light just add some ice for coolness nothing more i recommend this one bery bery tasty
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Moscato is a sweet dessert wine that is generally consumed after dinner. For those who do not like the taste of wine, this is also a good alternate.
Marina S.
That is a very good Moscato, just the right amount of sweetness and bubbly, just right for gathering with a group of friends and getting magical ūü¶Ą
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Moscoto is the only wine i have tried that i like! its just right. its sweet and its yummy. i hate red wines because they are gross dry and tart :/
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Meagon O.
Is this moscato as good as yellow tail?