Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone thin...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm more of a red wine drinker, so you should try roscato." in 1 review
  • "It has so much flavor and you can usually get a really good moscato wine for cheap. " in 1 review
  • "But it is a great summer drink or little "dessert" treat for anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
Excellent sweet wine. This has to be one of my favorite wines. Very enjoyable with appetizers, I actually had this along with boneless buffalo wings and spinach artichoke with tortilla chips. Very nice wine to share with friends.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine from Quady is amazing. It is a red Moscato that you do not realized you finished the entire bottle until a) you look over and it is empty or b) you fall when standing up. Great stuff.
Caitlin R.
Moscato is typically what you would see most fresh 21 year-old girls drink as their choice of wine. It is light and sweet, and can still give a decent buzz! Just watch out with how sweet it is because it can surely make you feel sick later on. But it is a great summer drink or little "dessert" treat for anyone!
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Moscato is amazing we all know that but I just also want to say that If you haven't you should try Roscato which is basically moscato except it is a red wine but its very sweet and bubbly!
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I'm not an expert at matching up wines with foods and was told that Moscato is meant to be a dessert wine. I on the other hand, enjoy it with anything and everything, and by itself too!!!
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I have never like red wine until one of my friends talked me into trying this wine! It is so delicious without being overly sweet! This wine has great taste and usually a great cost as well.
Jessica A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great Moscoto option for the price range and it's not too sweet like a lot of other brands out there. You can easily drink half a bottle and not feel like you've overloaded on sugar.
Olicia E.
Katy, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Seriously, who doesn't love moscato not too bitter not too sweet it's a perfect blend that most people enjoy... I know I do no matter the brand moscato in every color is very tasty
Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
This is the one wine I can usually get non-wine drinkers to drink. I keep a bottle on hand at all times. It is a sweet to semi-sweet bubbly wine. The brand makes a difference here. You can find it in white, pink, or red, but I prefer white.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Moscato is my favorite wine! I love the pink and white ones. Barefoot brand is the best for moscatos. I drink some before bed to help relax me and it's so smooth but crisp.
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Meagon O.
Is this moscato as good as yellow tail?