Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorit...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone think about ...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the go-to wine for everyone, no matter gender or age it's just that damn good." in 1 review
  • "I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine." in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big wine drinker especially red because it's 2 dry and bitter 4 me but this wine is great it has a few different varieties andakes u feel mellow " in 1 review
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert
This wine from Quady is amazing. It is a red Moscato that you do not realized you finished the entire bottle until a) you look over and it is empty or b) you fall when standing up. Great stuff.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Moscato is amazing we all know that but I just also want to say that If you haven't you should try Roscato which is basically moscato except it is a red wine but its very sweet and bubbly!
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I have never like red wine until one of my friends talked me into trying this wine! It is so delicious without being overly sweet! This wine has great taste and usually a great cost as well.
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I'm not an expert at matching up wines with foods and was told that Moscato is meant to be a dessert wine. I on the other hand, enjoy it with anything and everything, and by itself too!!!
Jessica A.
Happy Hour Expert
Great Moscoto option for the price range and it's not too sweet like a lot of other brands out there. You can easily drink half a bottle and not feel like you've overloaded on sugar.
Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
This is the one wine I can usually get non-wine drinkers to drink. I keep a bottle on hand at all times. It is a sweet to semi-sweet bubbly wine. The brand makes a difference here. You can find it in white, pink, or red, but I prefer white.
Olicia E.
Katy, TX
Seriously, who doesn't love moscato not too bitter not too sweet it's a perfect blend that most people enjoy... I know I do no matter the brand moscato in every color is very tasty
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Moscato is my favorite wine! I love the pink and white ones. Barefoot brand is the best for moscatos. I drink some before bed to help relax me and it's so smooth but crisp.
Allison S.
Lena, IL
I really like Moscato wine. I prefer the Mascato D' Asti, though. It's much sweeter. The brand I really like is in the blue bottle that I get at Walmart. It is called Bella Bolle. It's only $8 per bottle. That's even better!!!
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Pink Moscato is my favorite! It's sweet and has a bit of a kick but can still offer a good buzz! It's good during any meal and even goes perfect with a light dessert! I cannot get enough!
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Happy Hour Expert
I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorites! Is this expensive? Where can you get it?