Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone thin...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm more of a red wine drinker, so you should try roscato." in 1 review
  • "It has so much flavor and you can usually get a really good moscato wine for cheap. " in 1 review
  • "But it is a great summer drink or little "dessert" treat for anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I like a sweet white, but this is way over the edge sweet. The bubbles are nice, but do nothing to disperse the overwhelming sweetness. I also love a sparkling Moscato, especially in the summer, just not this one!
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I will start off by saying that I am not a fan of sweet wine, but I received this as a gift and thought I would give it a try. This was one of the sweetest wines I have every tasted. It was almost like a bad candy. I am not picky about my wine, but I couldn't even finish a full glass of this.
Chelsea M.
I bought this specifically for the name and fun packaging and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product! It's a great wine to bring to a girls night and it's at the perfect price point to buy without knowing what to expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Dana S.
Waupun, WI
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! My favorite would have to be Roscato Moscato and it is the sweetest wine I have tasted so far. You have to be careful because I can end up drinking the whole bottle in one night :P. It's the greatest I have had so far because I do not like bitter wine.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Moscato has always been one of my favorites - I love sweet wines! I love all shades of Moscato, including red. I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
This wine is definitely sweet like any other moscato, but I've found this one to be the best! I usually don't like moscato, but I never mind drinking this one! I would say that overall this is a pretty great wine, and would recommend if you like moscato
jessica b.
I'll have to try this. moscato is my favorite wine next to pinot. I've had a bubbly moscato while I was out at dinner before and even my boyfriend who doesn't drink wine ordered a glass!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine. Mostly I prefer red wine. However, if you like Moscato you should also try Roscato. The kind they have at Olive Garden is very tasty.
Pragya G.
Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine. Also for someone who doesn't really like the taste of wine but doesn't mind a sweet drink. I am personally not a fan if dessert wines but it's not bad.
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
Moscato is definitely my favorite wine. I love dessert wines. The best Moscato I've ever tasted was 2013 Quady Electra Moscato. It's truly delicious and pretty cheap. Doesn't taste much like alcohol.
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Meagon O.
Is this moscato as good as yellow tail?