Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Leah T.

BY SEQUIN

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorit...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? Seems interesting.1 Answers
  • This looks like it might be good. what does everyone think about ...2 Answers
Sequin Delicately Bubbled Moscato Wine 750 ml
  • "I'm not a red wine drinker normally, because I find it bitter, but sweet red wines, like red Moscato, are just as good as whites and roses." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the go-to wine for everyone, no matter gender or age it's just that damn good." in 1 review
  • "I like Moscato okay, but I usually prefer Riesling whenever I have a white wine." in 1 review
  • "Moscato is a good wine for someone who likes sweet wine." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big wine drinker especially red because it's 2 dry and bitter 4 me but this wine is great it has a few different varieties andakes u feel mellow " in 1 review
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I like a sweet white, but this is way over the edge sweet. The bubbles are nice, but do nothing to disperse the overwhelming sweetness. I also love a sparkling Moscato, especially in the summer, just not this one!
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Happy Hour Expert
A solid moscato. Not my favorite but it's fine. Nothing memorable, to be honest but the bottle is cute so can ya complain?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Moscato is my favorite wine. I am a fan of white wines and sweet wines. This is the perfect combination of both.
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love moscatos especially this brand!!! it is sweet but not as sweet as others!! 5 stars!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this stuff I just like moscato all together but I love the bubbling ones the most
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
This wine is definitely sweet like any other moscato, but I've found this one to be the best! I usually don't like moscato, but I never mind drinking this one! I would say that overall this is a pretty great wine, and would recommend if you like moscato
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I will start off by saying that I am not a fan of sweet wine, but I received this as a gift and thought I would give it a try. This was one of the sweetest wines I have every tasted. It was almost like a bad candy. I am not picky about my wine, but I couldn't even finish a full glass of this.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I bought this specifically for the name and fun packaging and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product! It's a great wine to bring to a girls night and it's at the perfect price point to buy without knowing what to expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
Excellent sweet wine. This has to be one of my favorite wines. Very enjoyable with appetizers, I actually had this along with boneless buffalo wings and spinach artichoke with tortilla chips. Very nice wine to share with friends.
jessica b.
jessica b.
I'll have to try this. moscato is my favorite wine next to pinot. I've had a bubbly moscato while I was out at dinner before and even my boyfriend who doesn't drink wine ordered a glass!
What is ur favorite one...regular...pink or red
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I can't find this in my local liquor store. where y'all get this from?
Terri M.
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Please tell me what your favor moscato's are...so far I've only tried Barefoot but I'd love to try some more.
April E.
April E.
Is this as good as Cupcake Moscato? and where would u find it?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I love Moscato and I love sparkling wines! Literally my 2 favorites! Is this expensive? Where can you get it?