BY SEQUENCE

Travel the U.S.A. the SEQUENCE way! Each card has the name of a capital with it s location shown on the state. Players match the state s shape and color on the card to the same state shape and color on the board then place a chip on that space. The first player to get 4 chips in a row wins the game! Players of all ages will have fun learning the states and their capitals while enjoying the fun, challenging play of the SEQUENCE game. For 2 to 6 players. Ages 7 & Up. see more...

Sequence States and Capitals Game Ages 5+
  • "I would recommend Sequence States and Capitals Game to anyone over 5 years old! " in 3 reviews
  • "Such a fun way to learn geography and stay interested!" in 2 reviews
  • "I play this with the kids I babysit and they get so much better each time we play. " in 1 review
  • "We really enjoy This game it is fun easy and educational and priced well I would recommend!" in 1 review
  • "It makes family night so much fun and everyone can get involved and play!" in 1 review
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love this game !! Each card has the name of a capital so it teaches the kids the capitals in a fun way. I would recommend Sequence States and Capitals Game to anyone over 5 years old!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
We bought this game for my 10 yr old daughter. She has learned almost every state and it's capital and loves to play it as a family. Fun and educational at the same time!
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
This is beyond awesome!!! Great for grade school & middle school. Such a fun way to learn geography and stay interested! An exceptional educational game!
Sarah G.
This is how I learned all of my states and capitals. I think that a lot of kids learn fast when they have fun learning and have something to see
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a perfect game for kids to learn capitals and states. I play this with the kids I baby'sit and they get so much better each time we play.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
Definitely a fun game for children and a learning game as well you can not beat fun that you can learn during as well.
Tan W.
A great game that helps you learn capitals and states. This is a great game for kids to play with. I would recommend.
Danielle Z.
This is a great family game! It makes family night so much fun and everyone can get involved and play!
Stacey C.
This is a great way for kids to learn states and capitols! My nieces and nephews loved this game!
denise a.