BY SEPHORA

A harmonious mix of matte and pearly powders that blend together to create a gorgeous glow. This bronzing duet features a color harmony perfectly coordinated to complement the season’s hottest looks and your sunkissed skin. The fusion of color exalts the natural hues of the complexion for a radiant finish that contours and highlights. Silky and beautifully soft, these powders are made of completely micronized pigments, providing an ultra-fine, luxurious texture. This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe makes a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades. Innovation—transforming color that travels the full spectrum, with novel effects and neutral nuances.

Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Such a super awesome bronzer. I would buy it more but i think it is too expensive. Although i will treat my self here and here. It is a great bronzer to use in the summer because it leaves your skin with a little extra shimmering glow after being in the sun!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I used this bronzer once before from my cousins collection. And this was my staple piece that evening when I went out after applying it. It is such a gorgeous color on my melanin skin tone and still leaves a very subtle soft look on my face.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I love shopping at Sephora but I don't like Sephora brand makeup at all. The colors are pretty but it doesn't last or stay on nice at all. I'm not a fan of any of their makeup and wouldn't recommend to others.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I love anything Sephora has. Some of their stuff squat hot but this was actually a good deal. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora
Maeve R.
Hamilton
I absolutely love this bronzer! It's smooth and light weight! It's also very pigmented so a little goes a long way! It's build-able without becoming cakey and it's also very long lasting and affordable! I recommend this product to others for sure!
Francesca G.
It works so good and it is not espansive. I am using it during this summer and help me to look more bronze in a natural way.
Rodrigo S.
Panamá
I love this bronzer because it has very good textures and very good coverage and I can outline very good my face