BY SEPHORA

A set of six playful pastel lip gloss shades with a moisturizing and high sheen formula, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity. These playful pastels impart a luxurious shine with a cushiony feel. The beautiful watercolor shades including the two Color of the Year shades, Rose Quartz and Serenity offer high-shine color payoff in a single stroke. The advanced formula features sunflower seed wax and vitamin E to provide deep hydration and conditioning for a luxurious cushiony feel on the lips. The soft, flocked applicator helps provide the perfect amount of gloss. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Lip glosses in Cantaloupe, Fox Glove. Rose Quartz, Serenity, Pale Banana, and Sunlit Allium It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alice J.
Really nice! I love the packaging , and these go really well over lipsticks or by themselves.
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love how pigmented these are I love how there is not a strong smell. I love them, but I wonder how many colors are there? I recommend this to other people cause if you love lip products that are bold than these are for you.
Love this lip gloss set I just love getting this I use most the time I suggests you try it
Claudia L.
santo domingo RD
It's super good my sister and I bought for Christmas, the only problem is that it is not very resistant
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
I wouldn't wear these every day by themselves however these are perfect to mix together with other glosses, stains, or sticks to avoid buying different shades or to wear for a themed event of a sort.
Amy D.
I love using these lip gloss. They are shiny and long lasting. I love the colors. The colors pop and are vibrant. The lip gloss met my expectation. I was a first time user. I would probably buy them again if they go on sale.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Im not impressed honestly but its better to me not to be so pigmented as its better just as a lipgloss otherbwise most of the colors atent practical everyday uses
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Sephora + Pantene universe modern watercolors lip gloss set was a disappointment. I know it says watercolors but these have practically no color.if you put it on thick to get a bit of color payoff then due to the light color they make teeth look yellow. I'm glad I bought this on sale so I'm keeping them just for a lightweight gloss.
Laurel S.
Huntsville , AL
these are gorgeous! the color is much less intense than it appears in the packaging, but it becomes a very pretty pastel watercolor-esque look when applied. it lasts about as long as a lip gloss does, but looks gorgeous over lipsticks or with an eyeshadow applied on top.
Lindsey B.
raleigh
I was so disappointed when I got these in the mail! The applicator picks up no product and there is hardly any color payoff. If you’re looking for a fun and crazy lipgloss color, this set is not going to get ya there.