BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of six playful pastel lip gloss shades with a moisturizing and high sheen formula, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity.

What it is formulated to do:
These playful pastels impart a luxurious shine with a cushiony feel. The beautiful watercolor shades—including the two Color of the Year shades, Rose Quartz and Serenity—offer high-shine color payoff in a single stroke. The advanced formula features sunflower seed wax and vitamin E to provide deep hydration and conditioning for a luxurious cushiony feel on the lips. The soft, flocked applicator helps provide the perfect amount of gloss.

This set contains:
- 0.14 oz/ 4 mL Lip glosses in Cantaloupe, Fox Glove. Rose Quartz, Serenity, Pale Banana, and Sunlit Allium

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

-Vitamin E: Antioxidant.
-Sunflower Seed Wax : Moisturizes and provides a luxurious texture.
-Film Forming Polymer: Increases product wear and its resistance to water for a long-lasting, water-resistant finish.

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diisostearyl Malate. MAY Contain: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron, Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 774899), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Tessa M.
Charleston, SC
So cute and different! These colors are unique, and very fun to experiment with. I always love the special Sephora collections, but this is one of the few I loved enough to purchase. I hope they do more pastels soon!
Anna A.
West Linn
I loved how many different colors you get in this set. The glosses are very faintly their color just a little extra color to top and lipstick/stain. Although the colors arnt extremely pigmented, in this case it’s not a bad thing. These glossses give just a little extra touch. The blue and the purple are my favorite!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i just ordered this package from sephora and omg im inlove with the colors im always wearing all sorts of colors and not affraid to try out dramatic colors. these pastel lipglosses are one of my favorites
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
Love! Found this on sake Sephora, and I'm hooked! The colors are sheer, but they are there. The glosses are not sticky, and I find them pretty hydrating.
Alice J.
Really nice! I love the packaging , and these go really well over lipsticks or by themselves.
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
I wouldn't wear these every day by themselves however these are perfect to mix together with other glosses, stains, or sticks to avoid buying different shades or to wear for a themed event of a sort.
Amy D.
I love using these lip gloss. They are shiny and long lasting. I love the colors. The colors pop and are vibrant. The lip gloss met my expectation. I was a first time user. I would probably buy them again if they go on sale.
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love how pigmented these are I love how there is not a strong smell. I love them, but I wonder how many colors are there? I recommend this to other people cause if you love lip products that are bold than these are for you.
Love this lip gloss set I just love getting this I use most the time I suggests you try it
Claudia L.
santo domingo RD
It's super good my sister and I bought for Christmas, the only problem is that it is not very resistant