BY SEPHORA

An exclusive palette of 24 deliciously enticing shimmer and matte eyshadow shades, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity. From pastels to brights, this palette has everything you need to create an impactful look. The set of 24 matte and shimmer shades come in a sleek, sophisticated palette. Inspired by the Pantone Colors of the Year, but open to your own interpretation, this mix of pastel shades invites you to transform this timeless pastel duo from sweetly conventional into 2016's most modern color story. This palette contains: - 24 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Bright White, Antique White, Oyster Mushroom, Fruit Dove, Rose Quartz, Mushroom, Coral Haze, Honeydew, Pelican, Pale Mauve, Cascade, Cafe Creme, Chinois Green, Cafe au Lait, Lantana, Mellow Yellow, Cedar Wood, Boa, Linden Green, Ash, Citadel, Serenity, Marina It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I just got this in the mail as a prize from Glamspotters ...2 Answers
  • I see this palette on sale on sephora and I'm curious abo...2 Answers
  • What is your "go to" primer for lighter colors like this?2 Answers
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
I’m currently loving the modern water colors makeup palette! It ranges around multiple different matte & sparkly shadows, not too effective other than the fact that there is a lot of excess powder from the shadows when I apply them, but I’d definitely recommend!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
This pallet has been amazing for some special-effects make up that I've been doing. It has a great range of color, it is really buildable, and the product is great quality. I would definitely recommend this for professionals and every day make up users.
Sandy G.
its great on colors one of my collection no fallouts makes it easy to brend out i use it everyday and create different looks for my budget it's affordable i would recomend it for those who like bright colors
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette was on my wish list for this year but the second I saw this on sale on the Sephora page, I quickly ordered it because I saw 24 colors including Bright White, Antique White, Oyster Mushroom, Fruit Dove, Rose Quartz, Mushroom, Coral Haze, Honeydew, Pelican, Pale Mauve, Cascade, Café Crème, Chinois Green, Café au Lait, Lantana, Mellow Yellow, Cedar Wood, Boa, Linden Green, Ash, Citadel, Serenity, Marina. There were some pink and reds colors along with almost all the colors of the rainbow so I can use this all year long. I don't use a primer and it doesn't flake or smear which I'm so happy about because usually I have bad luck with Sephora Collection eye shadows, but this palette made me happy. I have been using this one every day for work for the past two months and it doesn't disappoint. "An exclusive palette of 24 deliciously enticing shimmer and matte eye shadow shades, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity."
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I got this on sale at Sephora for $20 and it was definitely worth it. The colors are subtle and pretty. However, I don't think I would've paid full price for this, just because I don't find myself reaching for this palette often. However, it's fun to play around with and the packaging is beautiful. I often use the bright white shade in the top left corner (shade 11-0601) in my inner corners to brighten up my eyes. It's a good palette and I recommend it if you like to play around with color!
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
I got this on sale and I was actually very surprised of how versatile this palette actually is. when I first got it I was a little disappointed and just threw it on the pile of palettes I have. Then I actually played around with it one day and fell in love. You do need a really good dense eyeshadow brush to get these eyeshadows to apply correctly. They are buildable and if used wet they pop even more. I just spray some setting spray on my brush to use them wet. I would recommend this palette especially if you want to experiment with different colors.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
This palette has truly really beautiful eyeshadow tones but it's not that easy to work with. The pigmentation is not very good but you can make it work. They are soft pastels and bright eyeshadows that you have to build a lot in order to get the most intensity of color. Make sure you use a good eyeshadow primer before. Nonetheless I'm happy with the palette
Carolyn G.
I got this baby when it was on sale, and I have to say I'm happy I didn't pay  full price gor it. The color selection is great for what it offers, but the pigmentation of the palette leaves much to be desired. I have to do some serious layering to achieve the look I want.
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL
What I do like from this palette is the bright colors that offers. Regarding the pigmentation is as a good one but for me I need to use a good white tone primer to be able to get the right pigmantation to my look.
Maria S.
Texas
The pigmentation is good and the color scheme is amazing as well. I enjoyed , I expected a little more but it was not bad either . I feel it's affordable for what it comes with , I wouldn't deeply recommend it
Emily B.
How much did you pay for this and where did you buy it? Was it worth the cost?
Chelsea M.
I see this palette on sale on sephora and I'm curious about the quality and if these shadows perform well and come off as vibrant as they look in the pan in the 👀?
Janie A.
I just got this in the mail as a prize from Glamspotters and want to know if these go on well and I have dark features so would this go well?
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What is your "go to" primer for lighter colors like this?
Anna P.
Cedar Falls, IA
How pigmented are these shadows? the colors look awesome, but if they aren't pigmented enough it doesn't matter.