SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Liquid EyeLiner uploaded by Ana G.

BY SEPHORA

An all-day liquid eyeliner with a metallic finish in a striking Color-of-the-Year hue. This limited-edition liner boasts intense color payoff and provides bold definition to the eyes. The long-wear formula ensures lasting performance to set off any trendy Radiant Orchid look. The soft, flexible brush makes application foolproof. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
The best liner I've ever had i love this brand I buy this brand and this liner any time and every time I buy it. It does not compare to any others. By far the best. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy this again.
Maria P.
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
THE BEST COLOR EVER!!! I always get compliments when I wear this color. It's vibrant and potent! Seriously can't go wrong and it looks good on all skin tones.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Gazing Paint
This is cute. I love Sephora make up collection and I would go crazy buying everything in the store if I had the chance. I love sephora
Kiara E.
Review for: Gazing Paint
The product goes on nicely and last for hours without retouch worth the money. If you like a nice not to pricey product this is if
Raquel A.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
I love it so much, glides easily and is very good pigmentation. it was a good price, the colors are beautiful also.
Ana G.
Review for: Gazing Paint
UPDATE: I've attached a picture below and my goodness...I'm no eye liner god but this is unacceptable. Tried applying and it began to crumble off. Iya a bummer and maybe the eye shadows above interfered but :(

I'll start off by saying I purchased this online and it was not delivered before the weekend, so some of my issues could have been affected by how long the product was just sitting around.

It has a lot of potential, the color is adorable but I ran into some issues pretty quickly. First of all, pigmentation is amazing when it's applied to hands but it ended up looking much paler when applied around my eyes. It also seemed a little dry, and the brush was frayed and oddly shaped (it seemed too flat). Otherwise, it's super cute and pretty harmless. Again, not sure if the product was funky because of shipping/age or whether these issues were with the product but it's a worthy try and if you have the money to spare I'd suggest picking it up (though there are likely cheaper dupes).
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Gazing Paint
I wanted to love this eyeliner, I really did. The color swatch online was such a pretty color, the brush tip looked perfect for me, the price point was right. But just like the other Pantone collabs with Sephora, the liner fell flat. It was SO sheer when i tried to apply. And oh my god did I try to apply. Over and over and over. I tried so hard to make this product work for me, bu it just isn't happening. The brush collected little crusties which I've never seen happen to an eyeliner. To be fair, I did buy this during their after christmas 20% off sale, so it may have been sitting in the warehouse for awhile.
Iris O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Gazing Paint
I was not pleased with this liquid eyeliner. It took a couple of coats to get a good pigmented color was not as bright as i shows in the picture. Did not glide on as smoothly as i would have wanted it to. The brush that came with it was just terrible!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Review for: Gazing Paint
This color is so pretty and fun. I love colorful eyeliners, especially liquid ones. It goes on smooth and without the color looking skippy. The only problem I had with it is that I'm very fair skinned and it would stain my skin.
Maria R.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
As far as liquid liners come this is one of the best ones i have tried. I have sensitive eyes so this one was nice to use. It has an easy to use applicator, goes on easily, stays on longer.
Hannah W.
Reno, NV
I've seen this product around from time to time and I would really like to know if it's worth the amount of money that it is sold for?
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Is this still sold? Does it glide on smoothly? How long does it typically last? Is it worth the $$$$ ?