SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Liquid EyeLiner uploaded by Ana G.

BY SEPHORA

An all-day liquid eyeliner with a metallic finish in a striking Color-of-the-Year hue. This limited-edition liner boasts intense color payoff and provides bold definition to the eyes. The long-wear formula ensures lasting performance to set off any trendy Radiant Orchid look. The soft, flexible brush makes application foolproof. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Allisen W.
Temecula, CA
This eyeliner was ok. I wish it was a little brighter. I got like a pink color and on my hand it looked good but when applied to my eyes you couldn't hardly see it.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
I like this, pretty color. Drys fast though in the tube and made my eyes pretty itchy which is unusual. Not really sensitive to any makeup before.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Gazing Paint
This is cute. I love Sephora make up collection and I would go crazy buying everything in the store if I had the chance. I love sephora
Jelisha A.
Review for: Gazing Paint
I really like  how it glides on smoothly then the color is just oh my freaking god fantastic I pretty much would marry it if I could
Kiara E.
Review for: Gazing Paint
The product goes on nicely and last for hours without retouch worth the money. If you like a nice not to pricey product this is if
Maria P.
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
THE BEST COLOR EVER!!! I always get compliments when I wear this color. It's vibrant and potent! Seriously can't go wrong and it looks good on all skin tones.
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
Review for: Gazing Paint
This is a pretttty pretty shade!. Perhaps a bit too light, but the application and wear is wonderful. I call this a splurge beyond splurge, so if your due for a splurge and this is your cup of tea - go for it!
Vennaisa V.
Review for: Marsala Metalshine Liner Marsala
It's really rare when I wear makeup but I found myself loving liquid eyeliner. So if I don't want to do my full face makeup I do put this eyeliner on with a little eye shadow to keep it natural. It makes me feel pretty without a lot of makeup
Kate C.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Gazing Paint
I love the signature color that they choose each year. Also, the skin-tone matching that they do at Sephora is top-notch, so I never buy a color that doesn't work for me. This liquid eyeliner goes on smoothly and does not look too heavy.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Gazing Paint
I really like sephora liquid eye liner. I just wish that the liner would last a little longer
Hannah W.
Reno, NV
I've seen this product around from time to time and I would really like to know if it's worth the amount of money that it is sold for?
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Is this still sold? Does it glide on smoothly? How long does it typically last? Is it worth the $$$$ ?