SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Full Spectra Eyeshadow Palette Night Fall uploaded by Chepa P.

BY SEPHORA

A stunning collection of summer eye shadows with color-shifting and pearlescent-matte finishes. Create a multidimensional eye look with this shadow palette of harmonious shades and a unique color-shifting formula that alters depending on the angle of view and lighting. Each color family includes coordinated hues ideal for capturing a variety of looks, balanced with a slight pearlescent finish to provide depth and softness. The combination of esters, emollients, and vitamin E creates a soft and velvety texture that allows color to spread smoothly and evenly. Apply these shadows wet to add drama and depth, creating a duo chrome effect. This set contains: Night Fall: - 4 x 0.09 oz eye shadows in Gravel, Eggnog, Coral Pink, Crystal Pink - 4 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Ocean Wave, Yellow Iris, Persian Jewel, Pink Lavender Day Break: - 4 x 0.09 oz eye shadows in Navajo, Dew, Jet Stream, Fairest Jade - 4 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Shrimp, Atmosphere, Cloud Pink, Peach Melba It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This summer, Sephora + Pantone Universe makes a play for beauty—connecting urban colors to the palette of distant northern lights and embracing their freshness for the everyday. The transformative tints travel the color spectrum for sheer delight, while earthy neutrals ground the palettes. The curated assortment pairs glazed pastels inspired from aurora borealis, misting geysers, and colored clouds with luminous natural shades. see more...

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment of these shadows is pretty great and it is a nice variety of colors. I know I got my on sale and got a great price for it. I don't use it often but maybe more because of the size of the product than because of the product itself
Janay B.
Sumter , SC
It's not very pigmented but its absolutely amazing. I love sephora eye shadow paltettes this one is my go to for when I want to be in hair shows. It gives me a glamorous pop of color look mix the right colors for a fabolous look.
krista k.
The colors could be more pigmented, but they are gorgeous colors and I feel that this is a very unique palette that you wouldn't find with any other brand. Worth it, but only if you have some extra money to spend.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all eye shadows.. Specially links and purples... And glitter and sparkles! That's y u love this product so much. It always pulls threw when I need it! I love it. One of my favorites.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are very interesting, however, not the most pigmented shadow I've used. I have to pat on a couple of layers to really get the color to show up.
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me facino su pigmentación el precio es un poco caro pero vale la pena los colore son muy lindos,también lo puedes usar como sombra o aplicar como un blush
Layne P.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love Sephora's Pantone universe line. I've had it for three years and it's perfect. These colors are super cute and work so well with their pairings.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Love this palette. Good variety of bright colors. It's affordable. Easy to use. I use the light colors every day and the dark ones for the night.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely loved it the colors we're fabulous to work with and it was great for casual, night, day, or just something quick and not to flashy
Kimberly C.
Kempton , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just absolutely wonderful! Goes on great and has great wearability. My daughter is 15 and loves it as well.
Taylor W.
I've been trying to find a fun new palette. I'm usually drawn to neutrals, Urban Basics is my favorite, but I'm looking to branch out. Love the colors, but do they look like the 90s threw up on your face when actually on?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Is this a good brand?? I haven't used it and I'm a little scared to buy it and be disappointed.
Hannah T.
Pensacola, FL
I love these colors, but I am curios how they hold up through the day and how pigmented they are?
Micaiah  D.
Dalton, GA
Is there any products that may be similar to this particular item?
Elena S.
Santiago de Compostela
IS this product as good as I think?