BY SEPHORA

A modern lipstick that dresses up the lips with bold coverage and unmistakable attitude. Get a high-coverage, pigment-loaded pop of color that catches your eye with this exclusive Color of the Year shade. Break the monotony of sheer pastels and go bold with a high-coverage light blue meant to layer and be mixed with other shades. A high concentration of ultra-thin pigments incorporated into a rich blend of emollient oils and waxes offers a radically intense, satiny finish on the lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I'm a sucker for a funky colored lipstick. I'll wear anything once. This isn't great. T has the same problem that all pastel lipsticks have, in that it had to be applied evenly on perfectly smooth lips. As soon as there's a smudge, it becomes ugly. Additionally, it's just not right for my skin tone - I think it needs someone either very pale or someone with brown skin to pull it off; it just makes my face washed out. The formula is fine, if a little dry.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
I really love this combination. I wasn't very into the color they choose with this year. I would have liked to have a more natural color like they did in 2015. But the quality of this lipstick is great! The only downfall is this product sells out so fast it's hard to get your hands on this and when you run out you are stuck trying to find a new lip color. I am still trying to get over the fact i should have bought like 60 tubes of the 2015 color.
Katie B.
Katie B.
My favorite Sephora brand lipstick!!! I got 3 of these in a lilac lyric shade. Totally beautiful! I am obsessed with the scent as well. It brings me back to my childhood for some reason. It smells a bit floral. The lipstick is so smooth and shiny it could be mistaken for a gloss. You can dab it on lightly for more of a balm effect or you can layer it to get more color pay off.
ellie m.
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
To be perfectly honest, I love this product. It's so cute how Sephora and Pantone pair up to make products based on the color of the year. I loved this year's colors, and the blue lipstick was absolutely stunning. I love these lipsticks because they come in two shades, one completely bold and out there, and the other is more neutral, and something you would see everyday.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
Kings Point, NY
Beautiful color and pigmentation. This can just boost any look and add a pop of color. This formula is great because it doesn't feel as heavy and uncomfortable as most matte lipsticks. It is not moisturizing, however it is undoubtedly more hydrating than other matte lipsticks. Lasts all day too! Doesn't dry out my lips or anything. definitely recommend this!
Ria B.
Ria B.
Sumter, SC
it feels so smooth and hydrating, Fell in love when it touches my lips and I received a lot of comments and phrases about what lipstick I'm wearing and I'm so proud to answer that I'm Using Sephora + Pantone Universe color of the year Matte lipstick serenity and They were so shock and told me They gonna buy it and I answer I will always buy it from now on
sierra w.
sierra w.
Charleston, WV
The quality of this lip stick is really good. Its just that you have to have the right skin tone for this product. I personally don't think that if you have paler skin that this would look good on you, but if you like it and are comfortable in it then rock it. I believe that it is a really good product. GO SEPHORA I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.
Leli P.
Leli P.
Medley, FL
As a grapfic designer, anything Pantone-inspired seems like a great idea to me, this lipstick's shade is so incredibly gorgeous, I can't believe it even happened. I used it only one but now I need it for myself. The formula is rich and creamy, nohing otherwordly, but the color, these are he colors of the year for good reason.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I absolutely love the color of this lipstick. It didn't take to long to dry either, so it turned to a matter finish fairly quick. I have only used this product a few times because I find with doing double layers of this lipstick it can become a little sticky. Ithe also has a bit of transfer, but overall I like this lipstick
Anna Beth R.
Anna Beth R.
Jacksonville, AL
I have never tried this color but in the same 2016 collection they offered the set of glosses which I purchased because I could not find the original color of the year lipstick that I wanted which was the sister of serenity the pink shade. BUT the glosses are pretty nice they make a nice glossy undertone to a matte lip.
Makayla P.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hello, I've been wanting to know if this lipstick color stays all day long or does it start fading away after a while?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Is this blue? Or is it one of those changing lipsticks?
kathi c.
kathi c.
Florham Park, NJ
Is this color really a shade of blue? Does anybody know what Sephora's matte shade was for2015? I am reading in reviews it was more natural.