SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Gaze Brush Set uploaded by Gael L.

BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set in a limited-edition standing cosmetic case featuring the Sephora+Pantone Color of the Year. Apply, blend, line, and set with this complete, professional brush set in shades of the Color of the Year Radiant Orchid. The unique, limited-edition case can be stand up when open for easy access to the brushes. When closed, it is slim enough to fit into a purse or travel bag while still being able to hold the brushes and your essential cosmetics. This Set Contains: - Stand up cosmetic case in Radiant Orchid - Angled blush brush - Flat-top foundation brush - Small domed powder brush - Large shadow brush - Crease smudge brush - Flat liner brush see more...

eden k.
israel,IL
I love brushes but I do not buy much because most of them are very expensive.
Sephora removed the six finest brushes at a perfect price, only $ 40.
The brushes are both beautiful and excellent.
At such a price and quality I would suggest that everyone buy them.
Lucy O.
Stafford, Staffordshire
This brush set is great for the price. I don't use them that often but when I do I can really tell that my makeup is fully blended and they are not harsh on the skin, they bristles are very smooth and comfortable to use. I would definitely recommend them I just wish I would use them more often.
Betania C.
Estas brochas son unas de las mejores que he visto, segun lo que dicen son muy buenas! No lo s{e porque aun no las he usado, pero SEPHORA es una de las mejores marcas que hay!
Kyla W.
Lachine, QC
I love the color. I got nine a few years back. I love the case it is impossible for the fallout from the brushes to spill into your purse because it's zippered. I like the angled brush the most I use it for contouring.
Nina S.
Bor, Serbia
This sephora's brushes are amazing and the best i have ever tried!!! I don't remember how much are these but if i am at your place i would buy them for any price!
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Sets de brochas básico para todo el maquillaje ya que cada parte de nuestra cara requiere de una brocha en especial con estos set de brochas cubrimos todo lo necesario!!!
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
They are pretty and apply the make up very good, but the brushes are not as soft as some other brushes you can find elsewhere. You can find cheaper brushes and get more quality.
meghan c.
These are amazing. They are durable, affordable, and they work like a
pro. They do their job great. The hair at the end doesn't come out and
this product lasts a very long time. At my Sephora they go quick so you
have to get them as soon as the stock up. But I highly reccomend these. I
love them!!

This brushes are literally my favorite color! YES! they look so
soft and poofy, whivh would feel really comfortable as it gets rubbed in
your face with makeup. I want, that way I can show my youtube channel
how amazinnnnng this product will be.

This is one of my favorite brands. There are so many to choose
from and it's so easy to use. Availability is never an issue and it's so
easy to access. I'm excited to try more from this brand soon. Sure I
won't be disappointed.
Lina S.
Saint-Étienne
Beautiful brushes both presentation that is beautiful and beautifully presented as when it comes to working with them. Leave a professional makeup finish !!
Brenda F.
Já amo esses pincéis e queria muito eles mais ainda não tenho são lindos e de certas muito macias o que ajuda na aplicação de produtos
Are They just Pink? Or They got another color
Gia A.
Where can I find this?? And is it worth the money??
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
are they of good quality?
Are they easy to clean?
Jacqueline V.
Are these a reasonable price and do they fall apart?