SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Gaze Brush Set uploaded by Gael L.

BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set in a limited-edition standing cosmetic case featuring the Sephora+Pantone Color of the Year. Apply, blend, line, and set with this complete, professional brush set in shades of the Color of the Year Radiant Orchid. The unique, limited-edition case can be stand up when open for easy access to the brushes. When closed, it is slim enough to fit into a purse or travel bag while still being able to hold the brushes and your essential cosmetics. This Set Contains: - Stand up cosmetic case in Radiant Orchid - Angled blush brush - Flat-top foundation brush - Small domed powder brush - Large shadow brush - Crease smudge brush - Flat liner brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber W.
Sephora brushes for your face to do your makeup or the cleanest brushes I've ever used I use them everyday
Katherine H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are alright brushes not the best but good. If you're a beginner in doing make you should totally use.
Brennalyn D.
Southgate, MI
I love Sephoras brushes. Very soft and durable and they work incredibly well. I'd highly recommend them.
Jessica C.
Mount Morris, MI
Soft amazing blends perfect bristle stayed in none sticking out I love them and pink can't beat it
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me encantan las brochas
Todas las brochas k eh usado de sephora
Son buenísimas se las recomiendo
Cheyenne P.
Omg these work so good they blend everything really good! And there little cute pink brushes.
Batricia T.
rockford
Great brushes you can travel with them and they're easy to clean the light on your face
Jennifer M.
Sheboygan
Love these brushes, you should really get these! Very soft and I just love the color!
Kariany M.
The main thing for a woman or girl who starts in the world of makeup (like me), are good brushes and really feel that they do not mistreat your skin. I have gone through several makeup brushes which mistreat my skin due to how hard are the strands of the brush and do not run well makeup.
After I bought these brushes I really think it was my best choice so far, and I also think that they leave a pretty good finish on the skin and it is easy to get in the Sephora stores, I think they are really worth their price.
Additionally, I have an obsession or I do not know how to explain it, the size of the brushes hahahahaha, I think this is the perfect size to handle them in my hands. 10000% recommended #GiftCrush
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
fluffy nice brushes that dont break,easy to clean and nicely comes with zipped case,great deals all the time,my fav,id buy them for gifts even.easy to use easy to clean.it compafres to others by the nicer fluffy blush brush.recommend to you all.
Are They just Pink? Or They got another color
Gia A.
Where can I find this?? And is it worth the money??
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
are they of good quality?
Are they easy to clean?
Jacqueline V.
Are these a reasonable price and do they fall apart?