SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Gaze Brush Set uploaded by Gael L.

BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set in a limited-edition standing cosmetic case featuring the Sephora+Pantone Color of the Year. Apply, blend, line, and set with this complete, professional brush set in shades of the Color of the Year Radiant Orchid. The unique, limited-edition case can be stand up when open for easy access to the brushes. When closed, it is slim enough to fit into a purse or travel bag while still being able to hold the brushes and your essential cosmetics. This Set Contains: - Stand up cosmetic case in Radiant Orchid - Angled blush brush - Flat-top foundation brush - Small domed powder brush - Large shadow brush - Crease smudge brush - Flat liner brush see more...

Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I love sephora first of all... and I love their brushes! They're soft affordable and durable! My skin is extremely oily and doesn't irritate my skin... I would recommend you all to purchase then and give it a try
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
These brushes are the most, my favorite color without a doubt. I also think that the set has the necessary brushes to complete any look. Love them totally. They are soft and the one of blending me totally charm.
Amin F.
Sephora brushes are awesome. I love their brushes. I ha e dry skin but these brushes does magic make up wise. It's a bit pricy but trust me worth every penny! I almost use them everyday and would recommend it! ❤
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
I love these brushes there are just so freaked cute perfect to travel It Blends my makeup very well it leaves nice and blend an the makeup doesn't stay in the brushes and they very easy to wash all the makeup I totally recommend !!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Que presentación tan hermosa, me encanta, parece tan completa para mi, y tener todo lo que yo necesito para maquillarse en toda ocasión, su presentación es bella quiero una para mi.
Cadeidre W.
I really enjoy these brushes. They are very soft and easy to use. Because of the color of them, they are very easy to stain so if your a person that cares about that I would not suggest them.
alyssa b.
These brushes are amazing I have the exact same ones at home I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs new brushes I love these they are so soft
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Some of the best brushes I have used. I often get more than one set just to have more of them. They are soft, apply makeup great, and easy to clean!!!
Adrianna N.
Spokane valley
These brushes are flat out perfect, I could see myself using these brushes more then any other sets I have. Gives me flawless makeup everytime
Sydnee M.
I love these brushes they are absolutely so soft and blend out so easily I have very dry skin and it glided rite over my dry patches
Are They just Pink? Or They got another color
Gia A.
Where can I find this?? And is it worth the money??
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
are they of good quality?
Are they easy to clean?
Jacqueline V.
Are these a reasonable price and do they fall apart?