- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
To be completely honest, I have really shaped and full lips. Attention goes there first naturally so I'm serious about trying new lip colors. What I love about Sephora is that their staff is so knowledgeable that they base recommendations for color based on your skin undertones. As a Creole girl......tat's not easy because apparently I have an orange base, which is rare. It's probably why I've had more #lipfails than I care to admit. I love that they base suggestions on something sort of official. Since then, I'm willing to take more risks with peaches and reds because I'm confident that my color is for MY color
All I can say is OBSESSED! I could go into Sephora every single day even if I have no money to buy anything! Its like my sanctuary. Sephora has great affordable products from all ranges, great gift options and sales. I will never stop shopping at Sephora!
orderly clean busy.knowlegable. use hair product.got samples..more places to find produts locallt
Whenever it comes to makeup or skin care, Sephora is my go-to store. I love how their stores work (online stores too!). The service is great. They always greet me and approach me to see if I need help with anything. Besides having a good variety of products, you pay for good quality items. The thing that makes you fall in love with the store is that every time you buy a product , if you have a Beauty Insider account (which you can create online or at the store), you accumulate points that allow you to get free samples. I highly recommend it!!!
I've used many products from Sephora! I totally love this store and couldn't live without it lol My friends and I love to go shopping there and could probably stay for a good hour without even talking to each other. The store itself is too amazing. I love all kinds of makeup.
I love sephora it's an amazing store for cosmetics I love the lipsticks for the wide variety and different brand I can choose from it all great quality I wish they had more people to assist with help to find a good brand but it's still always my go too cosmetic store
I have purchased directly from the store, and from the website. I always receive my items in a reasonable time, and they are always exactly as I ordered. I feel like the few times I have needed help while in the store, there was always somebody able to help with my questions.
I absolutely love Sephora. I am a Rouge Member and often go to makeup classes they offer. Due to being a Rouge Member, when they do offer sales, I love that I get first access and that my percentage off is a decent amount. I tend to go overboard during those sales as seen in the pictures.
I find this product to be a great on. It's a little on the pricey side. They are very helpful and respond back to you. Quality of the skin care products are great. I don't shop much with them. But I highly recommend it
I always have a great experience when I shop in-store at Sephora - the customer service has always been excellent. The selection of brands is great, however it is annoying to be a fan from Canada when it comes to online experience, as we do not get equal perks or selection. And it is pretty expensive.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos