- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Just take my money!! Seriously, just take it all!! I want one of everything!! Sephora is a beauty lovers dream! From skincare to hair care, make-up to beauty tools, Sephora has it all when it comes to high end! Each trip I take, I find more beauty items I didn't know I needed! I find myself wanting each and every sparkly palette, highlighter, fragrance and lip color I come across. Now that that's covered, I want to mention how great my experience has been each time with the customer service. Any question I've asked or any sample I've requested has been met with a smile. The ladies at my local store go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met and I leave happy. (Maybe not my wallet, but me!!) I'm also a fan of the Weekly Wow sales. Each week, certain products go on sale up to 50% off! It's an awesome way to add to my collection at a hugely discounted price. If you see an item you've been eyeing, definitely grab it if it's part of the Weekly Wow, as it will be back to normal price the following week. Highly recommend to all beauty and skin care lovers!
Great place to get all of your non drug store cosmetics and skin/hair care products, great return policy and amazing reward system. If you order through Ebates you'll get heaps of cashback!
This store is one of my favourites to go to! The people there are always smiling. I love going there to buy my moisturizer and cleanser. Most of the products at Sephora are high-end but there are still many affordable things there! I highly recommend!
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
Most of the products are samples which is a bummer. But other than that I enjoyed trying new stuff that I wouldn't have tried if it didn't come in this bow
This store is super fun and great (depending on who works there though!) I notice the rewards program isn't as great as Ulta's rewards point system! Plus, I wish they carried more of a variety of makeup brands or hair styling tools that they have online!
I absolutely love Sephora. I am a Rouge Member and often go to makeup classes they offer. Due to being a Rouge Member, when they do offer sales, I love that I get first access and that my percentage off is a decent amount. I tend to go overboard during those sales as seen in the pictures.
Awesome cosmetics and skincare products...my little black friday shopping haul..i shared here...love makeup
I love Sephora even though I find it difficult to sometimes afford so many goodies, I still go back and purchase more. They are very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to make up which helps a lot.
Sephora has all of my favorite products for skincare, make-up, and hair! I always shop online to take advantage of their awesome promos and samples!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos