BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica R.
If I ever got back all the money I spend in Sephora id be able to retire at 26! Always has the best up to date make up product and the staff is un like anyother. Always helpful and ready to answer questions and teach. I have learned a lot from Sephora girls and will always continue to shop there!
I like sephoras black eyeliner. It goes on smooth, but there is always room for improvement. I wish it stayed on longer. I only shop here for my eyeliner, because it is my favorite. I will continue to go here for that.
Lean C.
I recently purchased the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation and I must say it is a very clean looking product. For starters, the packaging is very Kat Von D with the sleek clean looking black box and writing. Upon opening the box you receive a tube of product with a pump. I am a big fan of pump foundations so this appealed to me even more. The bottle looks extremely clean and it is perfect for having on display. As the actual product goes it dries down quickly so blending quickly is a must. The product dries down to a pleasant matte finish and stays on all day without having to touch up. I do have to say if you are that of dry skin you might not like this product as much. I have slightly oily skin, but I do imagine having dry skin would not be pleasant with this as it is a matte dry foundation. If you have many fine lines I also do not recommend this product as my mother tried this foundation out and her fine lines were accentuated. Overall I wish they had more colors of foundation as mine was too orange. It was the only color closest to me, but that issue was very easy to resolve as I just mixed in some of my favorite concealer. I'd give this foundation a 4/5.
Adriana G.
Love the rewards program. I've gone in there to buy products and come out with fun free samples because of all the points i've accumulated. The apps make it that much easier to show my info.
Jessica S.
Love this store! They are so helpful and have tons of options on makeup. Shopping there is so easy. My favorite purchase ever so far is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. It is life.
Ceiara S.
Sephora, just saying it is beautiful. Everyone who loves makeup loves Sephora, and their VIB programs! After debating whether I should stop using Smashbox Studio Fix and take the plunge on the ever so famous Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Fondation with beauty blender combo. After reading countless reviews, I changed my makeup routine of 4 years for Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Fondation and I'm pleased with the whole Kat Von D Lock-It line! I recently purchased the concealer, I highly recommend this product for anyone looking to cover ANY imperfections. It glides on so smooth too! #MusesOfInfluenster
Olivia H.
Pottstown, PA
ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF THIS PLACE. I ALWAYS SPEND SO MUCH MONEY BUT EVERYTHING IS WORTH IT ALL. I LOVE HOW THE GIRLS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP AND HELP MY FIND THE PERFECT COLOR EVERY TIME.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
When it comes to anything highend I always order through Sephora. I get my items faster then ordering right from the brands themselves. The rewards program is so great! I love that they give customers such great bonuses just for signing up. When I go into the store, I can swatch just about everything so I know what I'm buying. They have an awesome return policy as well. If you are a Beauty Insider, VIB, or VIB Rouge you don't even need your receipt to do returns. The staff is always super helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The prices vary, but there is something for everyone and something for every price range. It is my favorite store. I know I can trust them and I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go.
alegra h.
Muscatine, IA
Sephora is a great place to get any cosmetic or beauty items you need, the employees are great at helping with certain things you need and will help you with any samples you may like to try out.
Cristina Rose D.
Richmond Hill, NY
One of my favorite makeup stores. It might be hard to make an appointment of find someone to help but living in NY that is expected. Stores are always neat and labeled so if you don't like being bothered when shopping this is perfect. But you can always find someone if you really need to .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?